Russian Ban exposed but not THE ARC...WHY?

by tor1500 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Great comments...I like the one where someone at the NYT is a witness or knows someone...here's a thought, could the org. be paying not to have it published...would you put it past them ?

This is fine for informal discussions.

But for the benefit of lurkers here: As mentioned, this is just a theory and would need facts to back it up. We don't want to contribute towards the rumor mill and look more stupid for just assuming things to prove our point.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Banning of religion is a sensitive topic for all religious people. JWs now, maybe them next. It is in their interests to protect freedom of religion and be outspoken against any violation of that right.

• tor1500
    tor1500

@Dreary,

Got cha.

I'll be more careful....

Tor

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschild family controls most of the media worldwide and they also control many of the offshore banks used the Watchtower to deposit the proceeds of the sale of their Brooklyn properties which were sold to investors linked to the Rothschild empire.

• Isambard Crater
    Isambard Crater

Is that true, Calebs Airplane? Can you point me to any more into on the Rothschild family? Asking genuinely...

• Simon
    Simon

Putin and Russia is a "hot topic" right now and the news media don't report the news, they try to find news to fit the demand. So any news about Putin and Russia wins vs actual news that should be of interest to people because it impacts things happening in their country and communities.

• tor1500
    tor1500

@Calebs Airplane,

Now that makes a lot of sense.....that's why they are not in the media for child abuse....they got a hook up.

Thanks

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit