What happened to JWD last night?

by Elsewhere 36 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Yes AGU, i notice it goes down on sunday too. Well i kept tyring and got so pisseed at comcast, thinking it was my server. I clearred the cached, ran a virus program, ran aol checkup, rebooted and defragged, , ran some other computer maintence programs,and then decided to just go to bed. U know u really need a back up plan when this happens. Simon posted one a few months ago-would love to see it again. It is an emergency when JWD goes down.

• mouthy
    mouthy

We think Armagedon has come >>> so sit & wait for the resurrection That is all lol

• Valis
    Valis

I think Jehover logged in and JWD cast him out...along w/the rest of us..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Love your picture Valis.... Eat up that Bannana ---you will grow into big boy!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry about the outage ... unfortunately it was a software glitch but happened just after I'd gone to bed so it was down for longer than otherwise.

There was a power supply failure on Friday.

It only ever goes down after I've gone to bed !

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Simon. What should we do when that happens?

Call you at home?

I couldn't find a 24 hour support/helpline number anywhere on your site!

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Wednesday -

LOL! I've done the same thing! I finally realized it is just routine maintenance, but in the meantime, I ran virus scans, deleted my temporary internet files, rebooted the puter and even did a defrag! Now I know that even this board needs a little rest now and then.....!

:-)

growedup

• Valis
    Valis

I think we should have a special button that we push, which calls a pager sitting on Simon's bedstand. *LOL* Can you imagine Simon gets a page from a drunken Canucks, Gurt & Ging, Overbeers, Pissed Grannies, etc...all at 4 in the morning...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

845-306-1000

or

845-744-6000

Blondie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Blondie: ROFLMAO You're baaad !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit