Are YOU: rh negative ?

by RAYZORBLADE 55 Replies latest watchtower medical

• neverthere
    neverthere

I am type O neg, but I can't give blood as I test positive for TB (mum was exposed when she was pregnant) though neither of us has had the disease, they don't want my blood!!! (Can't have hers, they don't take donations from the deceased, thank heavens!)

Diana

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Azaria,

While RH negatives are a small minority in the "white" and other races, and practically non-existent in "orientals", the current Basques still are over 33 % RH negative.

I found this interesting as well.

So there is a possibility that my ancestors were hasidic jews? I wonder. It's an interesting topic.

You never know what you really have in your background unless you look far enough back. I have a half Native American grandmother. You wouldn't know it to glance at me or my siblings.

Heather

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    "That book about the ancient egyptians is quite informative and historically correct, if you skip over the bit about how space aliens are the ones that gave them their technology".

We're talking RH incidence and statistics, not reptiles or space aliens.

I'm not disputing the validity of the RH incidence statistics listed on the site, they could very well be absolutely, 100% valid. The fact that they may be correct doesn't diminish the silliness of the surrounding information at all, and I thought citing those statistics from such a source of questional credibility was funny, and that's what got me laughing.

Surely, Sara Annie, you don't think anyone would take the reptilian part seriously do you?

Actually, I have no doubt the author and at least a few other people on the planet take the reptilian part quite seriously. Never underestimate the power of a ridiculous idea to take hold of the hearts and minds of people willing to believe it. After all, without that phenomenon, none of us would be here posting, would we?

• azaria
    azaria
    Never underestimate the power of a ridiculous idea to take hold of the hearts and minds of people willing to believe it. After all, without that phenomenon, none of us would be here posting, would we?

How true. I do tend to be a skeptic, especially with the information on the Internet, but I guess we all at times are gullible, to want to believe in something or maybe just to imagine a different reality (in literature, in movies, art, etc) Maybe life wouldn't be quite so interesting. The what if's. I'm totally off topic.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Actually, I have no doubt the author and at least a few other people on the planet take the reptilian part quite seriously. Never underestimate the power of a ridiculous idea to take hold of the hearts and minds of people willing to believe it. After all, without that phenomenon, none of us would be here posting, would we?

Well, darn, it never occurred to me that people reading this thread would be THAT gullible.

Heather

Guilty of thinking most folks posting here on JWD would never fall for something as silly as Rh negative people possibly being reptilian. Now things are getting humorous.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

FHN: I laughed too.

Ages ago, I had been part of an on-line rh negative group.

It was interesting, but I was always more interested in the medical aspects etc., and so forth.

But...there were a bunch of real cracker jacks on that forum, and they'd go on about the 'reptilian traits' and then they'd go way out there into some dimension worthy of the rubber room.

Neverthere...(LOL @ your comment).

There's a lot of interesting stuff related to folks who are rh negative, but there's an awful lot of fluff and speculation.

When I think of the reptilian thing....don't ask me why, but that horrible Culture Club song came to mind: Karma Cameleon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit