Biology Lesson for the gals

by Francois 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

pmf, you're right of course, I guess that from my conservative perspective Ms. Paglia seems pretty liberal. Actually, I'm more libertarian than conservative, especially now that Bush has pushed through that so-called tax cut. He sneaks it in at such a niggardly pace, and it goes away completely in ten years, y'know.

Joel, I don't mean that we're going to get to another planet via mechanical devices, I mean that we're going there via the spiritual realm as creatures of a different dimension. Of course, if you're an atheist, you don't get to play that game in this life on this planet, but I think you'd be there anyway. Because you don't believe in God doesn't mean he doesn't believe in you.

Best,
    Frank

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Sex is overrated and unnecessary. Women are mere objects of lust and are to be cast aside so as to pursue more meaningful enterprises.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

hup hup hup two three four

(the sound of mommy's jw.com guard patrol jackboot steps approaching)

well that was until Kommandant Tina ordered Private Mommy not to respond to this thread.

grrrr grrrr grrrr two three four

(the sound of Private mommy chomping at the bit due to having to obey Kommandant Tina's orders)

acapulcogold

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit