Great news!

by Half banana 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

How wonderful! Good on you and your family :)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Fantastic news half banana! A reward for all your patience and biting your tongue. Well done!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Both you and your daughter have my congratulations also H.b.

• cha ching
    cha ching

This is great news! How wonderful!

Has she told you what "woke her up?"

• LV101
    LV101

AWESOME!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Thanks good people for your comments! I am of course delighted with my daughter's decision to leave and the great thing is that she is also.

I have not gone into detail with her on the whys and wherefores since I don't want to look like an interrogator at a jc! I am not talking religion with her at all, it is not the issue now-- but I am enjoying the fact that she actually answers her phone when I call her as well as responding to text messages.

My daughter has had a really difficult childhood emotionally, all bound up with JW imperatives imposed upon her by her mother and it was her private awakening to the realisation of this history that has to do with her exit from the org.

Maybe I could elaborate at a later date but for now I'm so happy that she is happy and part of my family once again.

• carla
    carla

Wonderful! So happy for you and your family! all the best going forward.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

My wife and I raised 4 very strong jw children. I'm very proud of the fact that since I've faded about 10 years ago, they have pretty much done the same. I guess they see through the bs too and happily they are still young enough to have a life! My wife not too happy but I think she'll come around once her mom passes.

just saying!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Great news! Another one bites the dust!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit