Plea to Governing Body and those with influence!

by Truthexplorer 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Hey Toes up. My wife holds the purse strings unfortunately

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Its a noble sentiment wasted on an organization that lacks nobility. Your appealing to the better nature of an organization that dosent have a better nature when it comes to its members.

Its ok. Take your time. Many people go through a "reformation" stage where they see the wrong but hope and want to believe in good intentions from the top that will promote positive change.

The actions of those at the top will eventually convince you otherwise.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi TruthExplorer, your anguish for not only your immediate family but also for all the blinded brothers and sisters you care about, is the same for many here.

Prophet of Doom time - the Org's chariot is going to crush many of them in the coming year, and I would not be surprised if the G.B. puppets were also targeted in some way, because the men in the shadows who really control this disgusting enterprise, are godless, faithless, and evil businessmen who are preying upon trusting victims.

You can only be prepared to help if/when they ask you. Being forceful will only make such ones build higher walls.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Those in control of the watchtower know it's just a scam. they know full well they are holding JWs captive in order to use and abuse them. I feel your pain but they don't care. As long as they get their money and power they will chew the JWs up and spit them out once they've sucked the life and money out of them.

I would venture they don't even believe in god, let alone jesus. It's a powerful front.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I certainly feel your pain TE. If it was only that easy, they would have changed.

It's always been the same though. Loyalty lies with the organization not scripture.

The GB, a long time ago, reached the point of no return. So why are they unable to mend their ways? Why can't they listen to sincere brothers who wish nothing but the best for everyone and who sincerely adhere to scripture?

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

The GB will never change until Christ does away with them when he finally makes his presence known and we truly, truly enter the last days of this system. The GB are part of prophecy and whether they realize it or not, their end is coming and somehow, someway, they are trying to appease Jehovah by trying, I stress trying, to honor His Son which they have all but ignored.

You brothers on the Governing Body:

Sorry but when you are part of prophecy, you are done. God has spoken. Take your place and allow divine will to happen. You should have never tried to subvert Jesus' place and become masters over the faith of so many sincere friends. Let me stress: Try as you may, to appear to honor the Christ NOW, is useless and even repulsing to Jehovah God. The difficulties you are suffering originate not with men but rather with Jehovah. Did you think he would allow YOUR will to take place? It's time to lay in your bed now. Rest easy friends. It won't be long now.

• macys
    macys

Keep dreaming!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB members of the WTS are going to continue supporting the WTS on all counts for the most compelling reason namely ........ themselves That's the real problem when an organization has accumulated so much power and wealth.

Come to think of it isn't that the reason why people such as J Rutherford grasped at the control of the WTS. was the power and wealth left behind by C T Russell.

• pbrow
    pbrow

TE,

Who cares about the watchtower? They are not going to change. You have one mission... for your daughter to grow up an independant, critical thinking strong woman. I think its awesome that you encourage her to get involved. Keep doing that! Sports, clubs, dances and everything that normal kids do. Not sure how old your daughter is but she will see this scam for what it is soon enough. Have open conversations with her, talk about the inconsistencies of this church when compared with other churches. Have kids from school over, allow her to go to other kids houses. YOU are the man in a male dominated religion. Use that to your advantage!!

She will get flack from her jdub friends and relatives but thats ok. Talk about it. Talk about what good influences are and what they are not. Religious preference does not determine what a good influence is. My youngest gets flack because she misses meetings and service because of her sports but guess what? SHE GETS TO PLAY SPORTS and be involved in NORMAL school activities. Like the scripture says.. bad association spoils useful habits. Give her some "bad association" and habits like service and meetings will be spoiled permanently!

pbrow

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Try to teach things from the Bible that will get her to see the bs. Study the past of the religion and how they lied and got ever thing wrong. Show her things about the world that prove the Bible wrong like biuldings and places older then 6000 years. Show her writing from other culture's that the Bible writers stole and made those own. I think as a kid if one person would have came along and showed me one thing, just one that challenged the Bible or our beliefs, I think that's all it would of took for the scales to fall from my eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit