Coke or Pepsi ???

by dh 91 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Pepsi girl, here. Diet. Maybe the sugar Coke is better, but I am an aspartame girl and proud of it. Bring on industrial innovation! Now, if they could just make a fake cheesecake... I'd give a link to Pepsi' Canadian website, but it is one of the worst I have seen on the web.

http://www.advertisementave.com/tv/ad.asp?adid=137

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

COKE or Dr. Pepper! Hate Pepsi. Rather have tea or water if that is all that is available!!!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow, sounds like onacruse spiked his pepsi with some rum!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Obi, Cabo Wabo? hmmmmmmmmmm now if you want to talk TEQUILA, well try Casadores and try it with Squirt!

Back to the Coke wars.............. Diet Coke for me..........

Are there anymore coke rocks to throw? My mom didn't let me throw rocks when I was a kid, but I am not a kid anymore.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

UpAndAtom: Sounds like you've been ingesting lots of anti-nutrasweet propaganda.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Pepsi, but I like both pretty well.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Diet Pepsi.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Not another Coke thread!

In my younger days i was a Pepsaholic, Now I almost always drink Coke although very rarely to do i have soft drinks nowadays.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Atom:

...break out in severe (tw)itching on my left forearm, neck and scalp.

Yep, that pretty much describes every Coke-drinker that I know...I feel sorta sorry for 'em, eh?

• aniron
    aniron

Seeing this question I suddenly realised.

That I haven't seen Pepsi in the shops very much around here. So I went to have a look and I would say that 8 out of 10 only have Coke. Those that did have Pepsi only had a small display. I asked one shopkeeper, who only had Coke, why no Pepsi. He said he used to have it, but it took so long to sell what he had compared to Coke he stopped stocking it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit