New Store called Best Life Gifts

by Franklin30 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Franklin30
    Franklin30

I noticed a recent post where it was suggested the store was taken over by hostile means!

The person who posted it pretended to have knowledge of why the store changed names but clearly was operating with an agenda! One filled with lies, misinformation and deceit!

The simple truth is the store was sold by Ministry Ideaz to the previous managers amicably!

Ministry Ideaz themselves have posted on their website that the transition was for reasons of simplification and reorganization!

It's sad that there are people with lives so miserable that there time is spent trolling the web trying to see how they can make others miserable as well!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ministry Ideaz was a business barnicle feeding on the backside of a religion that causes misery and so is Best Life (God, talk about false advertising!) "Gifts."

In other news...

• just fine
    just fine

I’m going to take a guess that the people on this board aren’t really interested in buying some best life ever gifts............ not to mention everyone knew he had an agenda when he posted it. Most people don’t blindly believe everything they read.... oh wait.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Franklin30: Thank you for the information.

It's sad when people put misinformation out there.

• John Free
    John Free

It was ‘sold’ for ‘simplification’ and ‘reorganisation’ ? Usually things are sold for money. You’re right about the misinformation and deceit though, that’s a big problem ...

• Listener
    Listener

You're spot on with this Sparrowdown. These businesses are leeches on an already ugly Watchtower.

• Listener
    Listener

Franklin30 since you are able to clear up the rumour about Ministry Ideaz and the sale of their shop I am wondering what you can tell us regarding Ministry Ideaz and Gerrit Losch.

I have read that the owner of Ministry Ideaz paid for him and his wife to visit his family in Equador. Could you advise what you know regarding this matter?

Also, how much does Ministry Ideaz pay it's employees in Equidor?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Sorry Franklin, but whenever we here a JW say something was done for "simplification and reorganization", it makes red flags go up because we've heard those lines before in less than honest contexts.

• Listener
    Listener

There is so much nonsense they're trying to sell to gullible JWs. Just one example is a tote with "just around the corner" written on it and pretty flowers. I'd link to it but don't feel inclined.

Who cares if there was a hostile takeover or not, both businesses should be ashamed of themselves.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Most Jehovah`s Witnesses are gullible with or about anything to do with this religion and sadly their are many in the religion who are opportunists who will take advantage of the gullible in the religion for their own profit and will exploit them .

Sad but true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit