Women ....

by Celtic 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

only on chickens...

• Xena
    Xena

dunno the roosters might count them too....

• Purple
    Purple

Well yes they are wonderful things from a man's perspective anyway.

Women are so blessed with these lumps of fatty tissue that hang or perk from your chest. Its so wonderful to be completely ignored as a person and be judged by their size, to be totally discounted as a person if they are small, to be adored as an object if they are large. They hurt your back, ache for no reason, get real heavy certain times of the month, get sore as well. Low and behold if you get [pregnant you get them sucked, then mastitis (sp?), cracked nipples and so on.

Then as you get older and gravity takes hold they sag and men reject them because they are natural and sag. Then you have the absolute proviledge of buying expensive bra's shoving them into unnatural shapes and positions and paying through the nose for the privildge. Then sociaty says you cant be natural and have saggy so there is the pressure of getting implants to try to keep nature at bay.

Its so nice when you walk into a bar or a room with men knowing that you wont get anyone looking at any other features other than your boobs. You try to spend the first half of your life hiding them and the rest of your life packaging them, trying to enhance them, and then go back to hiding them when they sag.

Now most men would be horrified that I state that that is what happens but having been on the end of a decent pair for most of my life (since the age of 2) I have had 36 years of experience. Dont forget that when you look, ogle and so on, there is a person attached to them with feelings, emotions and lots of other things as well. How would like to be judged by your ummmm below "package" alone????????

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Purple...if a man is smart his taste for eyeing breasts doesn't have to change...just his perspective and appreciation for age as well as endowments...eheh... I fully intend to eye them till I pass from this immoral coil..young or old.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Lecherous Maximus" class

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Dont forget that when you look, ogle and so on, there is a person attached to them with feelings, emotions and lots of other things as well. How would like to be judged by your ummmm below "package" alone????????

Worth repeating, Purple. While you are looking, remember what purple said.

Instead of renaming this thread breasts, it could be renamed: Tell us your bra size.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Your right on target Purple, it has it's disadvantages. How about those 'hot' flashes that women experience? Hmmmmm.

Guest 77

• Sirona
    Sirona

Check out the goddess Artemis, she has many, many breasts. http://www.kirtland.cc.mi.us/honors/goddess/images/artemisephesus.jpg

Celtic LOL - I can't wait to meet you!

Sirona

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Check out the goddess Artemis, she has many, many breasts.

Hmmm, perhaps I should start to pay more attention to the goddesses.......

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

womens breasts are the most wonderful thing on earth, I give thanks to them every day!

Check out the goddess Artemis, she has many, many breasts.

I am soooo becoming a pagan

Dont forget that when you look, ogle and so on, there is a person attached to them with feelings, emotions and lots of other things as well. How would like to be judged by your ummmm below "package" alone????????
    If only!
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

The human body, is certainly something to be admired and appreciated, but so easily can certain aspects of it become: objectified.

Purple's comments, are worth repeating:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65472/1013572/post.ashx#1013572

Enjoy the beauty, and the person behind them.

Some of you men, have could use some tips from our women forum members.

- coz some of you men, are gravity challenged yourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit