Women ....

by Celtic 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I told my boyfriend all about this thread... told him I had behaved so far and not said a word.............

he told me that I needed to go in here and tell you all that he LOVES my breasts..

being the obedient one that I am............

here goes...

MY BOYFRIEND LOVES MY BREASTS..
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I like Hilary Step, she always did kick lots of ass.

HS

• Xena
    Xena

yes but what do HER breasts look like I wonder

Xena of the I got um and I like um class

• Maverick
    Maverick

Tits!..... America's favorite snack food!.... And no calories too!.....I like mine with a smile!

My ex wife, (40DD) would say that more than a handfull was a waste...To which I would reply. ....."Waste me!" Maverick

• obiwan
    obiwan

Breasts....it's what's for dinner!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yeah..she's a fiesty babe all right. Sounds a bit like Paul Robeson.

Englishman.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Bloomin hec, I wake up ere on a drizzley Sunday morn, look back upon what I've written the night bfore, and, what a ruddy load of crap I can go orn about sometimes. Tis amazing what just a fw pints of cider can do to your head. But tis bonus this morning, cos since awakening, there be no sign as yet of hangover. For this I am thankful. But ruddy hell, what tripe I write.

Is it possible on this day of rest to think about breasts?

No, not now. Last night was Saturday night, breasts are for Saturday nights, but definitely not Sunday mornings, would seem disrespectful an all that.

Hell, why not.

Anyyywayyyyy before I write and get myself in trouble more so than needs be with the visual imagery of all these beautiful posters breasts, not including Mikes, I think I'm going to ave me lunch, and watch some politics on the telly before going out for a walk in the countryside.

I miss breasts, can you tell?

Celty

• Celtic
    Celtic

Actually, a thought just occurred to me. You know what? Well.

I never have clapped as yet my eyes upon a fine pair of black breasts. Could someone tell me more about the different nipple formulations black breasts compared to white breasts?

Nipples. I like nipples. Nipples are sooooo funny.

Enough. Don't go there young Markus. You got work in the morning.

Cheers

Celt

• Undecided
    Undecided

Celtic, stop your chatter, you're getting an old man worked up.

Ken P.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

36 D. I'm quite attached to them!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit