Waiting on Jehovah

by Puternut 13 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    I am curious, if you wait on Jehovah, will he leave a good tip?

only if the smell of burning red meat on his table gives him a restful odor.

Jehovah: The Texan God!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

HAHAHA that is a riot...hahah

He probably would be like one of the older guys that hangs out in coffee shops, taking 4 hours to drink 4 cups of coffee, tells the waitress about his younger days ("And I Smote them all! No other god could smote them like me, back in the day!") and then leave 37 cents and some pocket lint

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Simply put your not dealing with Gods select group, cause as you stated if you were, God would direct his faithful Elders. I was also raised a witness I am fifty and it came to me as a slap to my heart to know that the witness's are just one more religion nothing more. God does not favor them more than anyone else. My daughter was abused, they told me to do nothing I told them to eat shit. I refuse to be absorbed and follow Landru anymore!

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    And I Smote them all! No other god could smote them like me, back in the day!") and then leave 37 cents and some pocket lint

LMAO. I bet the other gods cringe when Jehovah walks in the club.

Hermes: "Don't look now. It's him."

Thor: "That poser, Cthulhu?"

Baccus, "Where's the waitress? My cup's empty."

Venus, "My cup runneth over, hon"

Hermes: "No. Jehovah." (Groans all around)

Athena: "We should have voted him out last meeting. It would have been the sensible thing to do."

Thor: "Sensible-schmensible. I'd like to smack him one! Smote this, smote that. Kills his OWN freakin followers! And remember that time he stole Aesculapius's coper serpent? That's plagurism, that is."

Baccus, "I'll see to that cup of yours later, you sexy love goddess."

Venus: (writers her number down on a napkin with lipstick)

Zeus: "Quiet everybody. He's coming over here. Pretend you don't see him!"

pause

Hermes: "He went in the other room."

Zeus: "Sheww..that was close. I think I'm getting an ulcer."

Hermes: "Old 'Hova must be tanked up tonight! He's in a foul mood alright!"

Baccus: "I told him to lay off the wine from the Winepress of Anger. That stuff's worse then Jaegermeister."

Krishna: "He really could stand to chill out.Maybe he could try some yoga.."

Baal: "Shit! He's knocking my bowling trophy down again!"

Athena: "How did his son get to be so nice with a dad like that?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit