Christmas Eve Best Wishes To ALL of you .

by smiddy3 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks Smiddy, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Christmas in Australia, eh?

Are you gonna have Christmas dinner on the beach?

That's what I'd probably do. Roast turkey and a few cold ones ...

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Merry Christmas to everyone! My wife and I kicked it off today by opening presents given to us by our clients and had fun with that. Later today we're watching Harry Potter movies with some exjw friends.

Enjoy the days, whatever they mean to you, in freedom to decide that for yourself. :)

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Best wishes to all.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Aussie Jingle Bells Christmas song,sorry I cant download it .

Worth a listen on u-tube.

Well I like it anyway

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

boy you're late!

MERRY CHRISTMAS UPSIDE DOWN CUS!!!πŸŽˆπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸΈπŸΉπŸ»πŸ·πŸ–πŸ—

🍀🍀Stick some on the Xmas beach Barbie!!

Merry Christmas All! Wherever you are but especially if you are alone. We really should arrange a Xmas live stream whatsapp hook up for those that are alone or would like to chat anyway?? Somehow??

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, smiddy, you too and everyone else here.

Decorated my first Christmas tree this year (well, for a friend).

Yeah, saying Merry Christmas and feeling NO GUILT!

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

While the Lamb of God wasn't born this time of year (September actually) it was this time of year that the three wise men were able to locate him. Which means for practical purposes this Holly Day is close enough for celebratory reasons.

Best wishes to all y'all in the Whole Wide World! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

He came and gave his life for us because he loves the Whole World of People. He will manage to save all of them (and us) too! That is pretty good news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit