Christmas Eve Best Wishes To ALL of you .

by smiddy3 16 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It`s Christmas Eve here in Australia today and I wish all of you a very Merry Xmas simply because I can without being Zapped , or hauled into a JC committee.

It doesn`t matter whether you are religious or not , I`m not now , however I can appreciate and respect those who do.

So whatever your views on the matter have a great day and enjoy the holidays in whatever grabs your fancy.

And if JW`s do come knocking on your door as they do this festive season wish them a merry Xmas and anti-witness to them .

• LV101
    LV101

smiddy - Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone else on board who celebrates.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Merry Christmas!!! This year is just my kiddo and I (we're only six months faded and are still creating our own family of special friends). Since McDonald's is the only place open on Christmas day, I think I'll take him there to give him his gift. xoxoxox

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

LV101 , thank you Take care

WMUBYJH it is a special time for kids why should any body take that away from them .

take care.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Happy Christmas to you Smiddy xx

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

U 2 X have a good one.

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

Merry Christmas! I went to the supermarket today with my daughter and when the cashier said "merry Christmas" and I answered Merry xmas in return, I couldn't help but smile......I can say that without feeling guilty...It's the little things, you know...that make me so happy to be free.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Thank you Smiddy, and all the same back to you and your family.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. This will be our 10th Christmas since we both woke up and left the Borg. Being a born-in and 63 years of age I still get a big kick out of it all. You are never to old to be a kid. Enjoy. Still Totally ADD

• nugget
    nugget

Happy Christmas to one and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit