Who will be killed at Armageddon?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ExBethelitenowPIMA - “…I don’t think the GB really thought this through.”

I’m not convinced the GB really think anything through.

😏

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They didn't think anything through.

• average joe
    average joe

Jws don't believe ppl will burn in a literal he'll fire but believe it is symbolic. They believe God will cut off the wicked, they will cease to exist . They believe there will be a resurrection of the unrighteousness who never had a chance to know jehovah. They will be taught about jehovah and when Satan is released one final time he will test everyone and many will join Satans side and attack gods ppl and jehovah will fully destroy Satan and all of his followers. God will never allow challenge to his rulership again.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Those who refuse to worship Jehovah and obey Christ.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Who knows maybe some are so bad Jehovah will resurrect them just so he can kill them off again.

You know.. the Godly double-tap..

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Fortunately, nobody.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I know what has been said about the AGM but I want to hear he the talks fully and in context before I am sure what they are now saying.

Not a comment you often hear about GB talks. Sometimes apostates and semi-apostates turn out to be the GB’s most devoted audience. 🤓

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I find it hilarious that the GB now believes they will be raptured out of the Great Tribulation. Wonder where they got that new light from? Christians.... nah.

But, just to be clear not all JW's will get to avoid the GT. Oh no. According the the GB, the rank and file are going to have to suffer through the various wars of the Anti-Christ and all the plagues and demon hordes that will be let loose from the bottomless pit described in Rev. 9.

The GB believes they will avoid all that and skate straight to easy street.

Unfortunately for them even though they claim the NC for themselves, they teach that most everyone else can avoid God's wrath without being justified. The WT freely admits that the Apostles never taught a salvation without the New Covenant. And so, they are cursed:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Gal. 1: 8-9

The GB will never walk those streets of gold they are looking forward to, unless they repent.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Average Joe your post avoids the question who will be killed at Armageddon? Is it everyone who is not baptised? What about children, orphans, then the lame, blind , deaf. Cripples and people with debilitating paralysis? Will Jeh murder them all because not baptised?

Jef Jackson said Some used to hope they would die before the big A. Then they would be resurrected but he scoffed at such a stupid teaching 🤣 so what is the new light then? I don’t understand what the new doctrine is?

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

There is some confusion over what is the new doctrine now. So Jeffrey Jackson was very sarcastic about the old light that some hoped unbaptised ones would die before Armageddon so they could be resurrected, He said almost shouted in a very loud sarcastic voice “but that’s not fair”

Now I think they are saying we can’t be dogmatic and we don’t know. But we know the old light was wrong. That is the new light. That’s it.

I think they are trying to do damage control as so many JWs are really starting to think about things without just blindly following and it really doesn’t make sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit