Police drown cat

by asortafairytale 13 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

And these are the morons we hire to keep order and protect us. "Oh please save me Mr. Police man from this ...blah blah."

Perhaps this evil creature should have been detained in Guantanamo or something.

My favorite cat had to be put down a few days ago, so I am not in the mood to suffer idiots.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I believe they took the word of someone that the cat attacked them. Even if this were found to be true, animal control are in charge of that and are trained and equiped to handle it. These yahoo cops are in charge of keeping the peace with the people folk not the animal folk. If this happened here they would be looking for a new job.

Gretchen

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe the lady had heavy pheremones about her, and the police guys came totally under her spell. Hmmm. That might explain everything. Maybe the cat knew too much.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

That is disgusting. They had no way to tell if the cat was truly dangerous. The woman could have lied about it simply because she didn't want it anymore, or she could have abused the animal and provoked the attack.

The cat should have been taken to the shelter and quarantined where it could have been observed. If it was not aggressive, then the woman obviously lied and the cat could have been adopted by a good family. On the other hand, if the cat continued to be aggressive and/or began to show signs of illness, it should have been humanely euthanized and tested for rabies.

By acting as they did, those officers not only cruelly abused the poor animal and sent it to a terrifying, slow, and painful death, but they might also have allowed the woman to contract a fatal disease.

Stupid, cruel, and inhumane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit