Is Kim Jong Un a jw?

by eyeuse2badub 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    World

Kim Jong Un expands his war on Christmas with new ban on singing and drinking

AOL.com AOL.com 14 hours ago
    North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has upped the ante in his war on Christmas with a new rule that prohibits any "gatherings that involve alcohol and singing."

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has upped the ante in his war on Christmas with a new rule that prohibits any "gatherings that involve alcohol and singing."

South Korea’s National Intelligence Service reported the details of the latest ban, which is designed to control the spread of information coming from outside of official channels and contain potential dissent that may arise from recent tightening of sanctions against the secluded Asian country.

Just substitute Kim's name with any one of the gb and you get the point! Time to up the ante and control the rank and file by cutting out anything fun or normal.

just saying!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Agreed, North Korea has many JW parallels.

• sir82
    sir82

Banning gatherings that involve alcohol?

He's no JW!

Most JWs I know would drink WC Fields under the table.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The Cubans told me that when they banned it in Cuba, everybody lost weight. I wonder if there is any evidence that all of the US bans on NK is having the same effect.

"If a man smiles all of the time, he is probably selling something that doesn't work." --George Carlin

• LV101
    LV101

lolololol - hilarious! Love your title!

• carla
    carla

Doesn't like Christmas, having fun, parties, tells people how to groom themselves, does not allow individual freedoms, promotes group think, thinks he is always right, etc .....hmm, quacks like a duck.....

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Fisherman Quoted:"If a man smiles all of the time, he is probably selling something that doesn't work." --George Carlin

Wonderful. JWs are trained to always smile at people and view them as potential converts.

Seems Kim is fully dressed up for a cold Saturday morning Field service.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Wonderful. JWs are trained to always smile at people and view them as potential converts

LOL

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Is Kim Jong Un a JW?

Not anymore since he sold off North Korea's share in the Watchtower. WMDs are expensive these days.

Now he's just a JU not a JW.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wonder what his private life is really like , you know behind closed doors ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit