Regional Convention Stat. from the UK

by freddo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

The economics of water sprinkling in lieu of body dunking are unarguable. 🤪

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

More attendants than attendees. Like 2 attendants for each door. The foyer areas between the entrances had like 20 attendants.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Rub a Dub - "From what I have heard to cut down on expenses, they will not be setting up baptism pools any longer but baptismal candidates will be asked to pray and then take a shower."

LOL!

• freddo
    freddo

Well half a stat this time.

Second of the Cardiff conventions and I don't have the attendance stats but likely 3,500/4,000 like last weekend. But I do know that 11 were baptised - so 1 more than last weekend.

• Prefect
    Prefect

There was a second assembly in Cardiff this last weekend. 3rd - 5th August 2018 for the Welsh Speaking Witnesses.

In Liverpool same weekend on the Sunday the attendance 8625 with 40 baptised.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Convention coming up at Excel in London's Dockland this Weekend, and I believe the following Weekend.

Stats from those will be interesting, if anyone is going.

My feeling on it is the same as one of my neighbours, who received an Invite, he read it, and put in the rubbish bin, and said to me "Sitting there for the whole day with someone preaching at me, not for me!".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit