How do JW"S treat each other in the cong in your area?

by fearnotruth22 12 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

If you go to ANY groups meeting place......you will find a brotherhood just like the dubs......with MANY being closer. Any group who regularly meets for whatever reason and has gotten to know each other on a close basis......shows love and concern for one another.

Love exist among many people and groups......it's watchtower talk that says contrary. They cherrypick scenarios where love is not shown, then pack those ideas into dub minds constantly. Sick bastards.

Gumby

• aniron
    aniron

I remember a few years ago, we were told a JW congregation about 5-6 miles from us, would be coming to our KH for a while, as their KH was being redecorated. At the time I thought it was a bit odd, I mean JW's can build KH's in 3-5 days from scratch. Why couldn't they decorate in a week.

Anyway when those from that congregation started to come to ours, they were made welcome. But I wouldn't say they were greeted with "open arms." There was a degree of "don't come to close" by some of my congregation brothers/sisters.

It wasn't until years later and the son of then PO told my son what had happened. It seems the Elders of that congregation were meeting each week, but it seems the meetings turned into drinking sessions. Then one night it got out of hand, they started fighting, it spilled out of the KH into street. The police were called 6 Elders were charged with being drunk and disorderly. Somehow word reached London Bethel, they sent to "strong arm" troubleshooters up. All the Elders were removed and the KH was closed, locks changed etc. That?s why they had to come to our KH until the CO and the DO had chosen others to be elders. The two elders who were not at that drunken night, were kept on, but they had to find another four replacements.

That?s why that congregation had to come to our KH for about 3 weeks. Also why some were a bit wary of them, those that knew the real reason.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Aniron WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for such a great post. I really enjoyed the info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit