All of us need to go to the Kingdom Hall!!

by dustyb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Either that or streaking through the KH still sounds like fun!!!!
    I want to go to Spunkychick's hall.

Amen! Preach it, brother! LOL

• freelife
    freelife

We should also have a tail gate party in the parking lot overflowing with beer and have a big barbicue. Oh and lots of loud heavy metal music to listen to.

• dustyb
    dustyb

heh, i used to go to meetings a lot on sunday hung over as hell, where you can smell the alcohol seaping out of my pores. it was cool in a way, but it sucked because i had to listen to everything.

• pamkw
    pamkw

Man, someone might actually have fun at a meeting.

No wait! that would bring the end of the world.

Pam

• micheal
    micheal
    We should also have a tail gate party in the parking lot overflowing with beer and have a big barbicue. Oh and lots of loud heavy metal music to listen to.

I love this idea!! I'll bring the ribs and beer!

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

I think that the dubs would be over the moon to see that happen. Of course everyone would be shunned, but they would see it as all the "postates" returning to the fold, coz they finally realize that they have all made a huge terrible mistake. They would probably see it as fulfilling some kind of obscure prophesy and would start rubbing their hands together and look to the sky for armageddon to start. Really, its like saying how do you think we would all feel if every single dub suddenly stopped attending meetings or going witnessing. I dont think that anything would make them happier.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Every one can go in wearing "I AM AN APOSTATE" t-shirts on and sit in the first row. I would love to see that happen.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

AT THE MEMORIAL ! Instead of sitting at the BACK of the KH, mix all thru the crowd. Then, as the wine is passed to you, CHUG-A-LUG it all ! Each person does the same ! There is only ONE bottle of wine ! EAT all the bread !!! Can you imagine the looks of horror ? What if the 'real' partakers have nothing left ? Whoo-hoo... the end will come ( and there was no prophesy )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit