All of us need to go to the Kingdom Hall!!

by dustyb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

maverick brought out a good point a few days ago, and i quote

"You know what Dustyb, we should all go back! Can you imagine what would happen if all "apostates" everywhere went to the K-Hall next Sunday? The WTS would have a heart attack! If we claimed to be repentant what could they do? "

What would happen if ALL of us just started going back to meeting for shits and giggles, to get a rise outta the watchtower. that would be an ultimate slap in the face, because there's more ex-JW's then there are JW's actually (or so i believe). I mean, what could they possibly do with millions of apostates returning to the Kingdom Hall? Shun us?? Tell us that we aren't welcome (then their place would be a private organization and you could pull lawsuits of discrimination and whatnot, muhaha). I almost want to try it, to get all of my old ex-JW buddies to go back and sit for a month in the kingdom hall and see what happens

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

and if we all wore little tags to warn the R&F not to talk to us we could easily find each other and fill the back of the hall

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can i bring my own barf bag? I promise to do it quietly.

SS

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

You know what that sounds like fun.

But I don't think I could handle sitting there and listen to the dribble, I'd rather have a lobotomy.

cj

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think it would be more effective to start small - Apostoday. Dedicate one Sunday per year to go to the meeting and make it publicly known that we plan to do this. If the WTS cancels the meeting for that day, make it twice a year, and so on. What could they do?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Do it at the Memorial and everyone partake. They can't change that date.

Nina

• joenobody
    joenobody

The only problem with picking the Memorial is that it could grossly skew memorial attendance figures. But I like the idea Nos.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Do it at the Memorial and everyone partake. They can't change that date.

Nina

Oh how I would love to get together with a handful of other fellow apostates and do this at a KH that they don't know me. I've dreamt of doing this a few times myself of late Whatta they gonna do , DF someone who DA'd themselves already?

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* We should do that for the next Apostafest....I mean we all need to sleep off a good party on Sunday morning right? Can you imagine if a bunch of hung over Apostates showed up and instantyl fell asleep during the talk? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    picking the Memorial is that it could grossly skew memorial attendance figures

joeno

Even better!

Can you imagine the R&F JW looking at the yearly #'s and see that the number of partkers jumped uo to 10,000

"That's it! I'm outta here! This damn Armageddon thing is NEVER going to come!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit