YOU are the Proof God exists!

by MuchCloserLook 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MuchCloserLook
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i knew it all along. very clear and precise argument.

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

Thanks, and agape, CJ!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The ancients who imagined and created supernatural beings who supposedly created and controlled events and occurrences here on earth didn't have the knowledge we have now.

These supernatural beings were a necessary answer to the world in which they experienced.

Human ignorance is a indefensible fact.

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

True, Finkelstein- but at least they knew better than to think we made ourselves! (Evolution)

• cofty
    cofty

MCL - What scientific books that present the evidence FOR evolution have your studied in recent years?

If somebody had got all their information about the Watchtower from anti-WT sources would it be intellectually honest of them to reach a conclusion about the organisation?

Do you see the parallel? Would you like to discuss it or even see a suggested reading list?

Evolution is a Fact - Parts 1 - 40...

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

There is no proof god exists. None at all. You can say god exists but you have no proof. This is the idea of intelligent design disregards all the things that are not done well. The human eye is not designed well. Many other animals have much better designed eyes. This fits with evolution but not creation. Even if you jump the canyon of there being an intelligent designer that does not automatically mean that the god of the bible is the correct one. Hinduism, Islam, and any number of hundreds of religions and sub groups will all say they are the correct one. Or the Alien seeding hypothesis. If there was any real proof of a god people would not be pulling this crap out of their ass to try to show proof where there is none.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkelstein- but at least they knew better than to think we made ourselves!

Who said we made are selves ? , that's not what evidential biological evolution is.

Nature create all things in the universe and we now have the knowledge to prove that.

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

Cofty, the WTBS does not do my thinking for me.

I believed in Evolution until the they got me questioning; they the gaping holes suddenly appeared!

Endless guesses and assumptions taught as Absolute Fact!

Just like Church Dogma!

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

PS- the above graphic is mine- not from the WTBS...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit