What would you wish for if you had 3 wishes?

by dh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

number 3 was that I was that I could be so good looking and ooze so many pheremones that women would flock to me

• larc
    larc

I only have one wish. I wish that God would put me in charge of the earth. I could do a better job than Jesus has done since 1914.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    and you can't wish for more wishes!

Damn...that's my standard response!

Ok, I'd wish for my wife to be cured of her chronic illness (MS)... I'd wish for my family to be released from the borg's grip...... and my last wish would be to have all of JWD meet at the Tacoma Dome for a huge apostate district convention. I'll even buy the cheese danishes!

• alias
    alias

3 Wishes:

? People truly cared about one another on earth.

? That I could die during my sleep.

? At the time of my choosing.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    and my last wish would be to have all of JWD meet at the Tacoma Dome for a huge apostate district convention. I'll even buy the cheese danishes!

dr.....If you are going to give the "main talk", then I'll be there!!! Only no cheese danishes. I want a fruit bag with rotten bananas!!!

(that was sweet about your wife....sorry)

btw...still plodding and waiting...waiting and plodding..

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

oh...er...the three wishes...right.

1. Powerball sounds good to me. Then my other wish of living on a remote island away from this crazy world would become reality.

2. To live forever. Whether it be as a vampire, ghost, or other-worldly being. Just to BE.

3. To find a partner (male or female) who I can truly love without playing a game.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

1: The body of Angelina Jolie

2: More money than I could ever spend

3: Absolute power over all my enemies.

Hey, I'm just being honest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit