What would you wish for if you had 3 wishes?

by dh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

and you can't wish for more wishes!

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Before Bible promises come true, During this life I would wish for the long life for my family, Good health for my family. Hapinness for me= health+ MONEY+love

• Sassy
    Sassy

My family in my life

The future for my relationship with my bf to stay as awesome as it is..

Financial security enough to pay the bills w/o stress

• Aztec
    Aztec

I wish people would get along even if they don't like each other. I wish that people didn't die for stupid, political reasons. I wish for all of my friends and family to have long, healthy, happy lives.

That's enough for me.

~Aztec

• minimus
    minimus

perfect health, the most money, and total happiness.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Paradise earth without the elders??????????

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

1. Long, healthy, happy life for myself and the people I love;

2. A true spirit of kindness in humanity that is NOT there out of fear of being destroyed by an almighty god (I love you! Don't kill me! blech)

3. The superpower I had always dreamed of: The power to find anything, to know where anything is -- anything from my car keys to a missing child to darn WMDs in Iraq (if there are any). Think of the problems I could solve!

SLM

• El blanko
    El blanko

For absolute truth - leading to a release from the struggle - leading to peace for all mankind ....

That all sounds a bit fanciful maybe, but I can't have any other wishes really when misery and suffering exists.

If I were a materialist I'd like a better flat to live in, a job which doesn't stress me out so badly and quality food to eat all year round.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I give the same answer I gave when I was seven;

1/ That I can wish for more wishes

2/ That I have a million wishes

... ... ... ...

... this always emtailed an interesting argument along the lines of "What part of wish don't you understand...:

;-)

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I would wish for god (if he/she exists) to appear visibly on a nice big cloud and bitch slap the governing body into kingdom come so that all the silly little dubs were set free from silliness, I'd wish for a shed load of cash so I could be master of my own destiny rather than being owned by the bank and having to be a wage slave and I'd wish for the human life span to be increased three fold so I had plenty of time to enjoy it and my friends would all be alive to help me spend it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit