"The Word" includes the book Vindication!

by Atlantis 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Can you send me the quote where the Watchtower said that The Word includes the book Vindication? Thanks a bunch!
    The quote is in the 1932 Watchtower, April 1, pg.101, par. 13 which says:
    "According to Rotherham the text says: "The Sovereign Lord giveth the word." Manifestly this is the reason why in verse eight it is stated: "The heavens also dropped [dripped showers of truth] at the presence of God" when at his holy temple. "The word," or "speech", is a comprehensive form applied, not to only one specific message that the Lord gave or is giving or has given at any one time, but to the whole series or messages of truth which he gave and which he continues to give ever since the lightnings have been flashing from the temple and upon the record of his Word. The expression "the word", therefore, includes every revelation of truth down to and including the book Vindication and whatsoever shall be revealed and published, by the Lord's grace, as long as the remnant is on earth."
    See bottom of par. 13 here:
    WTUnderground!
  • Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    Atlantis, you are a treasure trove my friend. I love your posts and I always save these nuggets of truth you bring to the forum. Thanks😎
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Heartsafire:

Thank you my friend! Here you go, I am buying!

WTUnderground!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

How do Jehovah's Witnesses know that the book Vindication includes every revelation of truth?

Because the Watchtower magazine says so . . .

"The expression "the word", therefore, includes every revelation of truth down to and including the book Vindication" - 1932 Watchtower, April 1, pg.101, par. 13

How do Jehovah's Witnesses know that the Watchtower magazine is telling the truth about the book Vindication?

Because the book Vindication says so . . .

"The [Watch Tower] Society has been severely criticized because of the plain statements made in The Watch Tower and in its other publications concerning Satan's organization. These publications, however, must tell the truth, or else they will cease to be used by the Lord." - Vindication, pages 77-78

Evidently Jehovah's Witnesses also know that the book The Finished Mystery was permitted by Jehovah God to be published as the truth. How so?

Because the book Vindication, which has been verified by the Watchtower magazine, which in itself has been verified by the book Vindication, say so...

"It was then that The Finished Mystery was published; and God's purpose in permitting it to be published surely was for it to serve as an instrument to do a separating work that manifested the real heart condition of those who had professed to be in the covenant with him." - Vindication, page 265

And Jehovah's Witnesses all know that the 1917 book The Finished Mystery was inspired by God. How so?

"The milage from the Scranton to Hoboken Terminal is shown in time tables as 143.8 and this is the milage charged to passengers, but in 1911, at an expense of $12,000,000.00, the Lackawanna Railroad completed its famous cut-off, saving 11 miles of the distance." - The Finished Mystery, page 230

Thereby proving that the Lord's . . .

". . . guidance and help alone made this volume possible." - The Finished Mystery, page 230.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

jwleaks:

And that just about sums it up! Bloody good show! Here you go leaks!

WTUnderground!

• Zoos
    Zoos

With evidence like that, what prevents us from running back to Jehovah's organization?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Zoos:

Thanks for that Zoos! Your comments cracked me up and I almost spit my coffee all over the screen.

WTUnderground!

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

How do Jehovah's Witnesses know that the book Vindication includes every revelation of truth? JWleaks

How do Jehovah's Witnesses know that the Watchtower magazine is telling the truth about the book Vindication? JWleaks

Here’s my question for JWLEAKS. For years you have definitive knowledge that everything the WTS has ever written is false.

Question 1: Why do you find the need to manipulate and alter the WTS publication, take their information out of context, to present your claim? I would imagine, and intelligent person doesn’t need trickery.

Question 2: In all your infinite wisdom. You refute the claim the WTS doesn’t receive God’s Holy Spirit (Truth). Can you please Provide your “PROOF”, that is the case? Since you claim, how Jehovah’s Witnesses know, well, prove to all of us, that isn’t the case. When did God, inspire you through his Holy Spirit (Truth)?

Since God, not you, holds the Holy Spirit (Truth), I’m just trying to understand your logic. I figured out JokeWithFacts Motive, what's yours.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Vindication. A lot before my time. I wonder what hilarious gems are contained there-in?
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit