(sees this ---> Joined 15 years ago)

!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Still around... hi there! :D

• alamb
    alamb

This is so nice! Feels like a reunion.

Updates: Daughter #3 left the cult and married and has a son. SO nice to have one out. Daughter #1's husband is stepping down as a MS and declaring he's an athiest I heard....so things are getting better. How are all of you? I can barely navigate this site anymore. So many changes.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome! Its easy and user friendly. You will get used to the new bells and whistles in no time. Simon is kinda awesome at this.

I am super glad to hear that you have good news. I don't remember you, but I've been around longer than my name. My mom is still dishing out the JW drama. I think she's a lifer:(

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hi!

LOTS of new ones joining each month it seems!

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Welcome back. There are a few still here from the early days.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Hi, I dont know you. Fine you are here.

I once, many years ago used the profil name "True fromearth2" at H2O, at that time I wasnt yet ready to write much either listened. I thought how wonderful that there is a place to meet in internet.

Now I am here again, but I keep my face anonymous mostly because I am afraid that somebody of the "parallel word" could recognize me, althought that would be quite unlikely and I was never any highranker in that parallel org only a seeker of elysium. I like to have some secrets too. ;-)

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Been here 3 years only. I am always happy to learn that two more people awakened. Thank you for setting the good example. Stay for some time. many of us can benefit from your experiences and your acquired wisdom as an exJw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit