Biology Lesson for the guys

by wasasister 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Gotta back the play of my ole pal Unca Bruce, geeesh are ya raggin today or what wasasister?

Yeru (of the crossing the line class)

THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF YERUSALYIM WHILE AT HOME WITH HIS WIFE, WHO IS A LOVING CARING HUMAN BEING EVEN AND ESPECIALLY DURING HER MENSTRAL CYCLE< WHICH I WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW WAS OCCURING IF SHE DIDN"T GIVE ME THE "AVOID BLOOD" WARNING.

YERUSALYIM
    I like peanut butter, can you rollerskate?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hi wasa,

Of course, everything you said is so obviously true, it should have never been needed to be said.

It takes a total imbecile to hear comments from a woman and then take a guess that the commentor and comments should be blamed for merely going through a perfectly normal and ages-old routine biological cycle.

The key word here is "imbecile." Great comments, wasa, but pearl were tossed before a swine.

Farkel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

sob sob sniffle sniffle, I'm soo sorry I umm said that Sis, can you EVER forgive me??? PLEASE *bows down to Wassa*

Ven

• JW72
    JW72

I'd like to use this thread to express to all women that I think it's totally unfair that they have to put up with it every month.

I suppose most people think it's gods fault, and if it is, he's a bastard. Also pregnancy pain is totally unfair to be inflicted upon women, if it's god's fault, my feelings remain the same.

I'd like to thank women for puting up with it, and any shouting or rage that may be expressed during the 'sensitive time' is absolutely fine, we men should think ourselves lucky!

Women, I don't know how you don't feel unfairly done by, you are amazing.

Love to all women.

Chris xxxxxx

P.S The teaching that women are men's 'side-kick' is an insult to women, I think we are equal.

• Tina
    Tina

Yes Galahman,(munch munch........... I'm a real bitch.....munch munch.........and to show ya how much......munch munch,I ain't sharing any of these ribs.....munch munch ...with ya....:D

Tina sittin down eatin' at Adam's RiB....(all ya can eat tonight)
    Unc please pass the hellfire sauce..........wink,luv ya cheeky one,T

• unanswered
    unanswered

nice thoughts, wasa. my wife always tells me that i am lucky, because while she is only a little "off" for a few days out of the month, i am a moody s.o.b. all month long! in my book, any woman that can put up with me deserves some extra slack and compassion when she needs it.

as for accusing women of not being capable during those few days, someone who would do that needs to deflate their ego a tad, and listen quite a bit more to the women in their life, IMO. thanks for sharing, wasa.-nate

• COMF
    COMF

Even though she's no two-fister,
    She stands up to those who dissed her:
    Give it up for wasasister!
    (Damn it, y'all... I've never kissed her!)

COMF, putting down the pompoms and megaphone now.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Wasasis,

In reality, there's really not THAT much difference between us and the guys. None of us are 'airtight', so we all 'leak' a little here and there... from dribbling baby beginning... to dribbling geriatric end. In between, we girlies have 'monthly' periods, and the boyz have 'nightly' emissions. Big whoop!

With regard to other things, however, such as 'moods', etc. (and ya'll can take this any way you 'wish'...), the saying is true for both men AND women:

"Sometimes ya feel like a nut... sometimes ya don't."

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit