Possible Anti - Apostates here on JWD.

by link 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Valis!!! Right on Dude!!! Lurkers and Potentials are already here because they are dissatisfied with the boredom of borgdom! We've got some serious heavy hitters here who help us all to think and to grow! All I can say to Lurkers and Potentials is enjoy what you learn here on this site......it will truly set you free!

Terri

• Sassy
    Sassy

Wednesday, I know what you mean. Although I am hoping that this mentality, while normal from what we have been through

"I find it hard to trust XJWs in general, just b/c they were once JWS, and ratting people out is part of the deal"

it is not healthy and so I would hope that after time trust is not based on if we are a JW or if we are a XJW but instead on the individual. Let's face it, we have all been hurt and betrayed by people close to our heart and those scars take long to mend. I think time as we get to know 'some' on the board may give us a basis for trust.. There are those here who I have trusted to share who I am.. but I myself am not ready to openly say on the board yet. Even when I do, I will always respect those who chose not to reveal no matter how long

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Wednesday,

i know valis, sorry, i know u are not a rat, i just freak out sometimes when i hear someone has been outed. After all the years as a jws, ratting is their MO.

Read this! You apologized to Valis, then you proceeded to repeat what you apologized to him for! All I can say, is that you must have known some REAL creeps in the Borg. I had many bad experiences but, I refuse to live my life in constant paranoia and terror of being outed. I don't mean to sound cruel here, but, you need to shit or get off the pot. Bottom line is, and I say this to everyone here: you can't have it both ways. No matter how you try, sooner or later, someone will find you out. Then what? You will have lived your whole life outside the borg, still controlled by fear of it. I realize we all come to that point at different times......but, think, being in such fear is still being entrapped by the very organization you left physically, the sad thing is you still haven't left it emotionally.

Terri (cringing because of the boos and hisses that follow)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit