Possible Anti - Apostates here on JWD.

by link 22 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Yes, we should make sure that our conduct befits true non-servants of Jehovah's non-organisation and make sure we give a good witness and avoid stumbling others. Pah!

• wednesday
    wednesday
    wednesday, I'm not fond of being called a rat. Just because JWs tend to be rats, doesn't mean ALL XJWs are still that way. I'm sure there are some that would intentionally expos

i know valis, sorry, i know u are not a rat, i just freak out sometimes when i hear someone has been outed. After all the years as a jws, ratting is their MO.

sorry to any one i offended.

Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you?re always afraid
    You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what?s that sound
    Everybody look what?s going down
    Stop, hey, what?s that sound
    Stop, now, what?s that sound
    Stop, children, what?s that sound

• wednesday
  • Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Anti-Apostate? Does not this term equate to Jehovah's Witness in good standing?

Gypsywildone. If such persons of the above description should either unknowingly or intentionally visit this site and should be affected i.e. stopped in their tracks, stunned into disbelief, or, outright shocked, at what may be written about their beloved 'society' aka 'evil cult' - then bloody well good.

This site maybe viewed as a 'refuge', resthome, or whatever by some, and no doubt it has proven to be the case for some, but I believe that myself and many others visit and participate here for the sheer delight in seeing the WTS exposed for the lying, deceitful, manipulative pack of bastards that they truthfully happen to be. At the same time it saddens me to realise the destructive consequences that have been experienced by many through association with this so-called 'brotherhood'.

cheeses - who makes no bones about confessing that he despises the JW religion and its advocates.

• Valis
    Valis

weds, I would venture to say that lurking rats that out people here are not JWs and probably would make poor or very lonely and frustrated XJWs. They are more than willing to ruin a life than be happy themselves. I didn't get terribly offended by what you said dear, just a friendly reminder that your words might be taken wrong by some. You know I got thick skin and ya I might smell like a rat, but that's just cuz I've only had a couple baths this year.. Much love Weds and thanks for the PM too.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

HC, since you were at least civil & not insulting, I will answer you. I am gently, but most assuredly nudging my sister out of her jw haze. However, she is married to the son of an elder, & he is what I worry about. Did you read the first post in this thread? No one is objecting to the truth about the lie.

Is there a site anyone could suggest that has info on witchtower without the insulting fights, etc. where I dare send her that if HE saw the posts, it might just ease him out also? She was not raised this way, & I warned her when she was a teenager & my mother was dragging her in. I feel she knows there is real life out here, but is very under his thumb. He is still very head tripped by them. I'm sure a couple more dubbies are nothing to you, but they mean alot to me. I'm sure most would rather exercise their freedom than worry about a couple more jws, but not me.

• Gopher
    Gopher

gypsy -- like I said, try www.freeminds.org

Very good information there.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I'm busted!

Actually I'm PO of Fulham congregation in London you bunch of doomed apostate ?uckwits.

Bwahaha. Ha. Hahahah. Bwa.

Er... or not.

Psssst.....

(scroll down)

BEHIND YOU!!

• link
    link

Perhaps a better term would have been Counter–Apostates.

There is an abundance of good material on this board and I suspect that at least 75% of it would get a doubting JW thinking seriously about his future. I was an Unbaptised Publisher but learning some of the factual and checkable material on this board saved me from the clutches of the Society.

However I do know of two others who came here and unfortunately clicked on the "wrong" threads. One of them was a Belief thread that started out good and then degenerated into a blasphemous slanging match complete with the semi-oblierated sexually explicit words.

Whether intentional or not, it had an effect that does not reflect the purpose of this site as far as I can see.

This wonderful "right" to freedom of speech is a two edged sword that a counter–apostate can use to advantage. This is a good site that has a high profile and is easily found by both ex-JW’s and those thinking of departing. Just occasionally a lot of unnecessary stuff goes on here that would be better posted somewhere else and I got to thinking why? Thats all.

link

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Pleasuredome! ROTFLMAO!!!! Thank you for putting it all into perspective for us all!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit