Have any of you experienced this ?

by codeblue 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I want to know if this is a RARE occurence or what?

Personally speaking, No. My wife is totally trustworthy. In my years as an elder, I saw it happen often enough , though.In our immediate family it has certainly happened. Over the years I saw several cases including one where two families were ruined when the wife took a much younger lover from within the same congo.

Dont get me wrong, I believe the majority of dubs to be sincere , moral people ,but it certainly does happen on this side of the pond as well. I agree with those who point to a sheltered youth. There is also the thought that this spouse is going to be with you forever unless you do something to change it - and there is only one way to get a divorce that allows you to re marry

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Wow, she's hot - I'm tired of the spouse anyhow - can't divorce, UNLESS ?? - I'll try and sleep with her - then later we can say that we're sorry - then jehovah god, manifested as jw elders, will approve of us - the elders will be the proof of jehovah god's approval, and then we can marry and sleep together with the elders' permission.

Gee, with any luck the missus'll get so p***ed off that she'll DA herself, and then, I won't even be obliged to give her money because she's such a worldly complainer.

The elders are right, Jehovah does look after his obedient people who follow his righteous rules !

-----------------------------------

Perhaps even Jerry Springer's audience 'd walk out

• msdreadhead
    msdreadhead

Lots of married brothers were cheating, then got disfellowshiped, then reimstated, when I was a JW (from early 60s to late 70s). Seems most of the married brothers had had affairs. Didn't know what was going on at the time; found out the real truth many years later. Elders called me in for a meeting, back in the day. Charge: fornication w/ a brother. Problem was I was still a virgin and the brother was VERY gay, but repressing it at the time. We were best friends who got caught up in rumor. My gay friend left the concregation soon thereafter, and I soon left too....and got laid!!! Leaving was the best damn thing I did!

• JH
    JH

The JW's are not better than others. They have sexual desires like everyone else. It wouldn't surprise me at all if many of them cheated on their spouses. God forgives...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit