Am I a sad case, or what?

by LittleToe 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

At one point, this morning (GMT) I had 14 of the "Last Post"s on the top 20 active thread list (probably 15, when I post this).

I hope it says more for how quiet the board is on a Saturday morning, and less about how obsessed I've become with the board, again.

Maybe it's time for another wee spell away...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL. I just finished posting to the "witless world" thread, and then I go back to the active page, and I see all of the threads on the most reccent page, the last poster is "Little Toe" except for 2. Amazing and I.

You domineering bastard you ( inserting smiley face here, as emoticons are not working)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It got up to 16 plus this thread.

I'm glad the French have finally woken up - LOL

You domineering bastard you

What can I say? - I must have some residual Elder left in me, that I need to expunge.

(I just re-read that, and thought of rewording it, but found it too funny - maybe an enema is in order - LOL).

• Azalo
    Azalo

"Maybe it's time for another wee spell away..." i hope not, i enjoy ur posts.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((LT)))))))))))

* I think this thread is a clever way to get hugs!!!*

You know where you can get away to, anytime.

Joy

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I think you need another dose of tai chi on the beach, Little Toe!

Nina

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    What can I say? - I must have some residual Elder left in me, that I need to expunge.

(I just re-read that, and thought of rewording it, but found it too funny - maybe an enema is in order - LOL).

Jesus LT! I thought I was bad! LOL!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What you need is for us loud, abrasive Americans to wake up and kill some threads for you.

Little Toe -- Killer of Threads.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'm replying just b/ci think your new avatar is so sweet.

but yes it is pathetic

• talesin
    talesin

LT

How about writing some more group poetry writing - I'll be around tomorrow & Monday, would love to do another round!!!!

tal :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit