Am I a sad case, or what?

by LittleToe 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ball:
    North of Scotland.

Brummie:
    Good to see you back - someone had to step into the breach
    We've missed your little furry face around here.

Steve:

Been away from the States less than a month and life is loosing meaning again?

Maybe I need to hurry up and book another flight...

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Hi LittleToe!

I'm a newbie! I have never really joined a site like this before and when I realized that I have been the "last poster" (or "thread killer") on most of the threads I commented on, I decided not to let you be the last on your own thread! Sort of like sacrificing myself!

• Aztec
    Aztec

We're just f'in with you!

~Aztec

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I hope it says more for how quiet the board is on a Saturday morning, and less about how obsessed I've become with the board, again.

Well, I was either asleep or getting ready for work. I think you are like six hours ahead of us. I got up at 5 AM and was at work by 7AM. No time for JWD this morning.

Hey, you must have a faster computer and faster connection than me. I think it would take me at least all day to make 14 posts.

Don't stop posting Little Toe. I kinda enjoy your posts. You are one of the ones that when I see your name or avatar, I think: Well, cool there's Little Toe, what's he got to say?

Heather

• shamus
    shamus

Little Toe,

Don't leave! Come play with us! We can play forever... and forever... and forever.. and forever... (taken from the Shining).

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shamus,

If I didn't know better I'd say we are posting on the same threads. Do you hear the Twilight Zone theme??

Heather

• waiting
    waiting

Well.......HEY Sad Case!

lol - many of us can say "been there. done that."

It's been raining all day long here! I'm in usually sunny South Carolina - and we're just not used to this kinda crap!

I've been reading Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series. Just finished the 3rd - diving into the 4th. Fabulous! (5 books in the series so far.)

Catch ya later!

waiting

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hey LT.... you think I haven't had that many posts ending in my name when the board is quiet...

Besides.. we love ya.. don't ya know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit