WT Lap Dance Anyone?

by Solzhenitsyn 23 Replies latest social humour

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

From the 11/2018 WT Study Edition:

P25 pp12: “…. lap dancing is a form of lewd conduct that is becoming more common in the world”.

Perhaps this observation goes hand in hand with the previous article pp.17 that “…. their thinking will rub off on us.

Is it just me or is there some hidden connections here?

• tiki
    tiki

Haha....I think those bozos in upper New York state need to get some of their own action and stop obsessing about what others choose to do or not do.

• tiki
    tiki

Oh...and you are at this meeting with your 8 year old son who is age appropriately clueless. Mommy...what is a lap dance? How can you dance if you are sitting? Seriously...this religion has derailed into demented.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Ahhhh, lap dancing has been a thing for 30 or more years, these rubs need to get out more. Maybe if Tony Tight pants had a few lap dances he would lighten up.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I used to tap dance when I was a kid!

just saying!

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

How on earth would they know unless they're out in places where lap dancing is going on. I've never heard about it becoming more common

• stillin
    stillin

What tiki said. Hello, there are children in the audience who have a God-given right to just be children for a few years!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Next thing will be an ‘overlapping’ dance
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

So glad my kid doesn’t have to sit through this dribble.

I can’t imaging any parent thinking this is ok for a child to listen to. Does the GB even realize who their audience is?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    How on earth would they know unless they're out in places where lap dancing is going on. I've never heard about it becoming more common

Probably more reports about young people from Elders and COs, I believe it. I have even heard some girls bringing their BFs as a special treat. Still, wouldn't common sense tell you that this would be considered wrong by JW standards?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit