I want you to know

by kingschtno 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sargon
    Sargon
    Well I was going to leave the society but now I am not sure as the hate I see towards those who choose to believe in God are trodden on like trash and I know that in my Congregation at least there is a sense of kindness and peace. I hope you all feel good with yourselves and oh don't let this get to your conscience as I don't think many of you even have.

What a cop-out. Your staying in the organization is others fault. This is a discussion board, all sides are discussed. People not willing to take criticism or enter into discussions on opposing views are better off at the Kingdumb Hall. Have a good Life.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hmmmmm.....WAY too much fiber in your diet!

• Brummie
    Brummie

>>>>yawns<<<<< looks like someone who is just having a bad hairday or has an attack of anal Piles or sumpthin. Enjoy your stay in the organisation, feel free to blame me or everyone here for your life of misery if you wish, I dont mind.

Take care

Brummie

• obiwan
    obiwan

Why do I get the impression that your purring as you say that Brummie??

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Why do I get the impression that your purring as you say that Brummie??

teehee, I guess I'll put my claws away now

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

GS & Dub Friend,

Craig wrote:

This is a discussion board, and so we have the right to expect people to discuss, not preach.

This is the bottom line for me ... Being born and raised as a dub I feel as though I have been preached at my whole life. I came here to get away from that condescending mentality. I found myself what I viewed to be a safe venue of discussion ... and conversation ... and friendship. So when someone comes on this forum with a superior attitude and starts to preach at me and acting all superior, it takes me back to a place of discomfort, as in a flashback to the kingdom hall or other dub venue. I have had my fill of that. That is why I left the borg. Why would I want to hear it all over again here in this forum. I am on this forum to get away from the preaching. I am here because I believe it to be a safe haven of free expression for my views and feelings. A place where my feelings are validated and acknowledged and I am not judged critically as the elders did with me. See, I personally left the borg because I, felt like a "crushed reed". There was no mercy ... or love ... or support shown when I found myself in "spiritual distress". In fact, the opposite was true. Any support I may have had was removed from me in a most harsh and cruel way. For me that was proof that the jws did not have the truth. No organization of god would treat another human being the way the elders treated me.

I hear you say you felt attacked by us. What do you expect from ApostatesTM? Personally, I feel more love and acceptance here than I ever did in the kingdom hall.

A learning experience for you, I suppose. A harsh lesson, I suppose. Or just real life.

Be happy in your borg and let us heal from what it did to us.

ESTEE

• Maverick
    Maverick

I saw that tread. I hate those...."I'm leaving and never coming back you bad old apostates..boo hoo crap!"

If you're going, be gone already! No one is holding a gun to your head and making you come here. And save the guilt BS for Sundays WatchTower! Maverick PS When I decide to stop coming here you'll know it by my NOT POSTING ANYMORE!

• Valis
    Valis

The best way to make sure you don't post here, as suggested by someone who doesn't post here anymore, *LOL* is to go to your profile and change your email address to a fake address then change your password to gibberish and logout...viola! Have a nice day. Oh and hey Mav...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit