I want you to know

by kingschtno 27 Replies latest jw friends

• kingschtno
    kingschtno

I am writing this thread to let you know what your moderators here are like and what they do.

I am a friend of Gentlesoul. I am also a Jehovahs Witness who is coming out. I have been lurking here for some time and it was Gentlesoul who led me to this site. I never did say anything on this board because I was scared of who might see this and know who I am. I thought I had come to a site that was full of good information with good intentions. But now after what I have seen here I have no interest and I will not ever be apart of what you guys have. Gentlesoul is a very good friend, he is kind and caring and has always been there to give me a helping hand in anyway I needed it. He is true to his God and a real blessing to society. He offers his all whenever it needed to his community as well to those around him. He had made a goodbye post and called it it was real, it was fun and it was real fun. I can tell you all this he did not mean no harm to anyone with his thread but felt that it was not a place for him as he had not the experience that most of us have or had. You people tore him down like a piece of trash as if you were all better than him. You accused him of judging you but yet you in return judged him. Does that make you so right ? Are you such a perfect person that you can judge but oh don't judge me? That is the mentality of a Jehovah Witness and I can say this as I am one. One who sees the depth of what we have been through. He got upset and felt hurt by how he was treated in the replies that was sent after he was offering only a kind gesture of hope and peace for all of you. Then to top it all off one of your moderators BIG TEX removed him so he could not even respond to his thread. I guess what he had to say must of hit home with that person. Well I was going to leave the society but now I am not sure as the hate I see towards those who choose to believe in God are trodden on like trash and I know that in my Congregation at least there is a sense of kindness and peace. I hope you all feel good with yourselves and oh don't let this get to your conscience as I don't think many of you even have. I thought I had come to a good place but after what I have seen here I want nothing doing with this site. Oh I guess now after the moderators read this they will cut me off too and thats just fine but remember you are how you act and if you act like ruthless people then you will be treated like ruthless people. You see I believe in karma and may karma be unto those who deserve it

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

You believe in karma, but you're thinking of going back to the Society, despite your close friendship with a non-JW Christian who obviously has no love for JWs?

Oh, and your writing style is also remarkably similar to gentlesoul's. I wonder why that could be...

• Azalo
    Azalo

there are a**holes everywhere wether in the "truth" or not and everyone has bad days. i'm sorry u and ur friend had a bad experience here, even if i dont know which thread you are talking about. web forums are an interesting community, i have at times felt like my posts were ignored or whatever and for some reason it makes me feel bad even. its weird i think its so easy to get to know people on a place like this, especially those that post quite a bit that when people dont respond the same way to you as they do to say Vivamus, for instance, its easy to take that personally. anyways that is my run-on sentence, confusing, slightly off topic rant. i think sociologist should do studies of web communities. it really is fascinating from an academic perspective.

• micheal
    micheal
    Well I was going to leave the society but now I am not sure as the hate I see towards those who choose to believe in God are trodden on like trash and I know that in my Congregation at least there is a sense of kindness and peace.

Don't leave on our behalf, leave on your own.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I just read through one of the threads I assume you are talking about http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65054/1.ashx

It sounds very much like some vegan threads I have come across on other boards, just a different subject.

I suggest you/Gentlesoul get more saturated fat into your diet.

Have a nice life

• kingschtno
    kingschtno

Yep just the kind of attitude I expected from you people nothing but a bunch of self righteous zealots

• Sassy
    Sassy

If you are for real, you would see that in his post to say goodbye he actually was condemning the people here and accusing them of not having a life. I tried to be understanding because he has not walked in our shoes.. the thing is he sure never said he was sorry if he might have offended.. and the longer time went on the more offended people were. If he really cared about peoples feelings, he would have seen after only a few posts that maybe his words were being taken in a judgmental way. Although I am not angry with him, I do think he handled himself w/o regard to feelings here and it came back on himself.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    and your writing style is also remarkably similar to gentlesoul's

I was thinking the same thing....

• dustyb
    dustyb

yeh, you find dicks everywhere, but at least we don't lie and try to hide behind scriptures in the bible. you see what you see. you see good, whole hearted people, dirty bastards, elders, ex-jws, non-jw's, and JW's all in here. So at least we are one thing..truthful with each other in that we don't hide behind words of the bible...

• onacruse
    onacruse

kingshtno, you might like to review the posts "gentlesoul" made over the last year, under the alias "KGB", which include numerous 'in-your-face-here's-a-preacher-from-God-stuff-it-if-you-don't-like-it-I'm-right-you're-wrong' posts, as well as another couple of dramatic departure posts.

This is a discussion board, and so we have the right to expect people to discuss, not preach.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit