How can elders say how Jehovah feels?

by Sour Grapes 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Have you seen how extremely small earth is in relation to the vast universe?!!!

We are a huge NOTHING!!! So, these biblical expressions that anything we flawed humans say or do make God happy or sad are just plain NUTS!!!

DY

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

God must feel very mixed up and confused.

Joe is praying and reading the Bible. God happy.
    John is in the house accros the street, cheating on his wife. God not happy.
    At the very same time, Jane is not giving in to temptation. God happy and proud.
    On an other continent, children are dying from hunger and easy to prevent and remedy diseases. God angry.

Oh wait. John is very sorry for cheating on his wife. He prays forgiveness. God happy again.
    And Jane finally gave in to the temptation. Loser. God disappointed.

And this several times a day, for 7.5 billion people. They all make God happy, sad, proud, angry, disappointed.
    I feel sorry for God (well, not really)

God urgently needs a therapist. God not feeling well.
    (Also because he is a narcissist psychopath murdering sicko.)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The other Control mechanism they use is to say "It would be dis-loyal to Jehoober to ......"

I had an old "Sister" crying on the 'phone to me because she had been told it "Would be dis-loyal etc" to attend her very best friends Funeral because it was being conducted by an Apostate. (Me). (Remember, I am simply inactive/non-attending, so not your full blown Apostate in the JW eyes).

She would not tell me which Elder had said this, because she knew I would go and sort the bastard out, but out of fear she did not attend my Gig.

They had a strange Memorial Service in the K.H with no coffin present (fair enough) but not one single member of the deceased's family being there, they chose to attend the proper Funeral, conducted by me, and this includes the deceased's only child !

I wonder how Jehoober felt about that, should I ask an Elder ?

• stillin
  • blondie
    blondie

Hey, I would be surprised if the GB/Elders tell God how HE should feel.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its part of the control mechanism that the WTS has devised to empower itself (GB) and its lower minions the elders.

Jehovah's sprit comes through the GB members and the GB members pass that spiritual information down to the elders, available to all of the general public.

Now lets be clear there is not other Christian based faith that says this or operates the same . wink wink

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Anthony Morris the Turd head CEO of the Watchtower Corporation know exactly how Jehovah feel over a wide variety of subjects, and personally feels Jehovah feels all disgusted when some nice looking male publisher in some tight ball hugging pants walks about in public and good forbid attend a theocratic meeting in that dress style.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It makes AM#3 all sweaty in disgust just think about it and is definitely on Jehovah's shit list.

• pontoon
    pontoon

So these old, frail, sick brothers and sisters thank Jehovah for "the measure of health they have" I'm like that's the best the Sovereign of the Universe can do?? Giving thanks and credit to Jehovah for their sickly life isn't that selling this great god short, that the best he can do? What a load of crap.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS and its leaders have always proclaimed that they had god's guidance in interpreting the bible, even to the point of saying they alone had been chosen by him for their truthfulness as in 1919.

Its all relating to getting people to read the WTS's literature and to distribute the literature themselves, as this is a part of showing steadfast loyalty to Jehovah.

The undermining marketing agenda and self promotion is there if one really looks at the WTS from a broad range perspective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit