Do you know anyone with corona virus?

by eyeslice2 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yes, I just found out Tuesday my nephew is one of 8 firefighters with Covid-19 in one station. They traced it back to a call. We had dinner a few days earlier the last night before the shutdown. All are self isolating. He had flu like symptoms which are subsiding.

I'm fine, no issues and no fever. But I did order the fancy Kinsa thermometer direct from the manufacturer, just to monitor myself as I am working full time still.

Be safe and well everybody.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just asking for a friend....🤒😉🤧

• just fine
    just fine

Yes, my neighbors were on the cruise ship that finally docked in California. The couple in their 60’s both got it and were quarantined at the Marine base in CA. Both are fine now, I’ve seen them out walking their dog. They said what they had was fairly mild.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

My son-in-law has a friend who died recently of Covid-19. The man was in his 30's and had asthma. My SIL also has asthma so needless to say, I am concerned. They are in the LA area.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EYESLICE:

Sadly, I do know of three. One for certain and two other maybes. I hope they get better.

WIZARD:

The health care industry is very vulnerable and glad you take these precautions..The three persons I know of are either in the industry or relatives of one who is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit