Buy stuff from the Warwick build

by Darkknight757 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Got ANOTHER email today about buying stuff.

Dear Brother Butt Munch

In harmony with Jesus' words at John 6:12, 'so nothing is wasted', we would like to announce a new location where you can purchase items that were used during the construction of the new World Headquarters at Warwick, NY. All funds recouped in this manner will be used to support the Worldwide Work.

You may visit at the former Dairy Barn at Watchtower Farms, 900 Red Mills Road, Wallkill, NY 12589. Hours of operation are from 10:00am to 6:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday. We will open this location August 20, 2016 and plan to remain open through December, 2016.

You may also purchase tools, equipment, vehicles, and building materials via our website, www.used-tools-equipment.com. If you have any questions please call us at 845-524-3586, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (EST). Please do not post this information on Kingdom Hall information boards.

Please accept an expression of our warm Christian love and best wishes.

Your brothers,

Warwick Construction Project Committee.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The vehicles and trailers on the website are not good deals at all. I guess they hope people buy their way into the kingdom.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

FOLLOW THE $$$$$!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

we would like to announce a new location where you can purchase items that were used during the construction of the new World Headquarters at Warwick, NY. All funds recouped in this manner will be used to support the Worldwide Work.

TRANSLATION:

We would like to announce a new location where JW`s can purchase items,JW`s already paid for.That were used during the construction of the new World Headquarters at Warwick, NY.

All funds recouped in this manner will be used to find New Ways to Rob JW`s Blind..

Image result for robbed blind

The Old JW Woman Is Causing Discord!

DISFELLOWSHIP HER!!..

Image result for JW.Org Broadcasting

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

That website is a joke right? How obvious can it be? Nowhere did I find the name "Watchtower" which is the LEGAL entity of Jehovah's Witnesses. And charge sales tax?? They should donate those tools to the building committees across the WORLD!! Especially in the poorer nations. Nope! Put more burdens on the flock to donate more so they can buy more to re-sell it.

Also I googled the address provided for the 'business' and the building if it is the correct location (Google has been off a few times) is an actual business under a different name. Montgomery something or another but nothing about Hudson Valley Used Tools, Kingdom Services, etc. and it's behind a bunch of trees!!! Street view you can see the sign!!!

How on God's green earth can members not see this crap?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They should find the receipts and return the stuff to Home Depot.

That's what I do.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

we would like to announce a new location where you can purchase items that were used during the construction

I guess, by this comment, that if I donated something for the building work, I have the "privilege" of buying it back.

Rub a Dub

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

What a rip off. I buy the Generac portables all the time here at work. They are being sold at retail prices even when they are admittedly used.

If you account for the tax exemptions and the discounts they probably get for a number of reasons, they are actually making money on this. That is the reason they are not being donated to local RBCs

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

All funds recouped in this manner will be used to:

support the Worldwide Work.

... pay compensation to victims following numerous child abuse lawsuits

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I just sent a reply email asking why those donated tools wouldn't work on other supposed builds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit