Is this a BEAUTIFUL STORY--or what?

by Terry 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• sparky1
    sparky1

"The salvation of man is through love and in love." -Viktor E. Frankl

Here's wishing all the best for the both of you.

• justme
    justme
    Glad to hear you had a lovely time, i hope your friendship with her blossoms into something you once had with her, she may need a little more time as you were saying the wound is still raw, you seem like such a lovely person and i am sure you will be good support for her...i do wish you all the very best, keep us posted and let us know how things transpire if you feel like it of course..thanks for sharing this beautiful story..
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Terry you are very talented indeed!

A couple of immutable facts of life.

! The truth always comes out!

2 Intelligence seeks one another!

3 Fools seek one another.!

You seem like a guy in search of a story?

I know that you live somewhere in Southern California and I have not been there since 1976!

I think that what the U.S Government did to you was disgusting! I have not read your book because? I don't have to. LOL

My Father was an avid JW who worked as a guard at Kingston and Millihaven Penitentiaries in Ontario..

look up the big riot the inmates had in the seventies! My father was saved from having to deal with that with the birth of my sister. The view from the hospital Window with all the Army helicopters flying around was heartbreaking!

That's only the beginning of my story!

Do you think it's a story that should be told?

You are a very great story teller! Along the lines of Robert Frost!

I can be reached at 613-389-9163

Give me a call sometime You would be surprised at what i know. LOL

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

This weekend I've been thinking and wondering how things went for you, and here you are with a wonderful update. Thanks so much for letting us know, and hope the friendship continues forever. ♥

Marina

• startingover
    startingover
    Great news Terry!
  • FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    I loved hearing your tale that has really just begun. Makes my heart go all soft and gooey and it doesn't do that often!
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Terry, from your posts I always feel you have accepted yourself for who you are, and the role fate has played in your life. This is why your posts are often such inspiring reading. And in my opinion it takes real masculinity to be so open and sensitive with your feelings.

May I suggest that you purchase the film " Cinema Paradiso" as this film beautifully captures an exsperience similar to yours, I am sure this film will touch your heart in a very profound way, because it's such a liberating film, capturing the challenges of " presumed priorities" which can result in the injustice of fate and love.

I won't spoil the plot for you, but in one scene we are shown all the endless kisses in film history that censorship tried to erase. Yet each of those kisses infact represented a love and tenderness, similar to your " beautiful story" .

Kind Regards

The Rebel.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

I'm so happy for you. Closure at last for the wounds of the past...

xxx

• Terry
    Terry

The Rebel : Cinema Paradiso

Ha--one of my all-time favorite films. I adore Ennio Morricone's music and burst into tears at the end when the 'forbidden' snippets are projected.

Truthseeker 100

I live in Fort Worth and have since 1983. Before that, I lived in Redondo Beach.

I barely wrote my own story, and in so doing, rewrote about a hundred times. I'm not the sort of writer who has what it takes to tell another person's story unless I have known them. Even then, a very short story is all I can craft. I would strongly advise you write your story, from your heart, in simple language, and get an editor to slap it into shape.

Good Luck.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Bravo!!

Live for the future or die in the past!

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit