Is this a BEAUTIFUL STORY--or what?

by Terry 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• whathappened
    whathappened
    Terry, I truly hope you find the love is still there.
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Terry, go get your girl

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Awwwwwwwwww, Great story Terry. You have found a long lost friend at the least and maybe, just maybe................You know!
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Terry, my heart both breaks for you and soars with you :) im so happy to see this! I appreciate so much the idea of never giving up on finding someone you love, that journey may be long but the reward is sweet :)

"Death cant stop true love, all it can do is delay it for a little while"

• Terry
    Terry

Thank you all for warm words and kind wishes.

T-Minus Thursday and counting . . .

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Act 4

The curtain is yet closed. The lights are dimmering, the audience is awaiting the next act

Noises ....memories of the past decades .. voices of prison guards, old music, some contemporary history ... warplanes.. laughing children, cry "daddy, daddy loook", then a song ... a record plays "que sera sera what ever will be will be, the future is not ours to see, que sera sera." The clock points to a certain day before saturday.

The curtain opens. A woman sitting o armchair looking in an album, children are playing and running around her.

"Wait, I found it, that was he, my first friend, look, what a talented young man he was, coureagous and able to talk with poetry".

"You kept the picture in your album for so long time ma"?

"Its my book of promises, they tell about the promises I made" Orchestra music plays a love song silently while the curtain closes and the scene changes.

It could be saturday

Flowers, garden, bar, a table, the woman sitting and waiting. A quite nervous man arriving holding a gift in his hand.

The audience wishes the best for this date.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Terry,

I read your book just about a month age and now, reading this brought a tear to my eye. You have a gift of writing and making the reader feel.

Best wishes and good luck.

HappyDad

• justme
    justme

What a beautiful story indeed, loved reading it, i wish you all the best, and i do hope it all works out for you and you find happiness and love..also, i love how you write with interjections like this----

"Intermission. . . let's go out to the lobby and have ourselves a snack. . ."...

the way you write breaths life into this story....it's lovely...plz keep us posted on what happens....i can relate as i have a similar story with a friend for yrs myself.....

• under the radar
    under the radar
    A beautiful, sweet story indeed. Good luck, Terry!
  • Terry
    Terry

You guys are the best.

I spoke to her this morning as she was packing to drive up from Houston.

I feel like an adolescent about to go out on a blind date!

Saturday seems such a long way off . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit