At the meeting ... Ugh

by cappytan 39 Replies latest jw friends

• cappytan
    cappytan

At least I have this forum. 

is there a shorthand for referring to this website? Saying jehovahs-witness.com seems like a long winded way.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Used to be jwn but I guess it'd be jwc now.

I've found posting from the meetings almost make it as bearable as a root canal.  Which, of course, represents a significant improvement.

• cappytan
    cappytan

They just read that letter about the Art Department needing graphic design and my COBE just turned around and looked right at me and gave me a big old wink. 

They're totally going to "encourage" me to apply. *facepalm*

• millie210
    millie210

Ive seen lots of posters here post from the meeting!

Well several anyway, I think it is funny and a great pressure release.

Whatever works, right? .

• rebel8
    rebel8
    You should totally do it cappytan. Hide pentagrams in all the artwork. Give Jesus boners. Hide the letters WTF and CULT in the drapes of men's robes. Freak 'em the hell out. j/k
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Maybe I can do this fake Witness thing. I just gave my 5th comment of the evening. 
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Imagine how many comments I could have given if I was on weed. 
  • out4good4
    out4good4

Yes.....

They don't want you to go to school and develop the very skills they're ready to use you for.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Did you notice that the young JW in the middle, in the picture on page 69 of the 2014 year book, is wearing tight pants? lol
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Did you notice that the young JW in the middle, in the picture on page 69 of the 2014 year book, is wearing tight pants? lol

Bahahahahaha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit