The Disfellowshipping of Jane

by jst2laws 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

A Paduan:

Education and scruples are different. Some doctors and lawyers and other the like are perverts and have commited hineous crimes, while other meek and uneductaed people hold the highest vakues and show themselves to be more human than the educated. Remmember Dr. mangler.

Besides, sexual arousal has nothing to do with education. Im sure GY male doctors get aroused when seeing the genitals of beautiful women.

Also elders may get aroused when asking sexual questions to beautful sister but the point is that although that may happen, there are questions that must be asked by the JCommitee. What is not proper is for the JC to ask questions or to pry for the specific purpose of getting sexual gratification.But doibg ones job is not improper. I agrre that the conduct of elders is inproper sometines but so is the conduct of the educated. Some elders are doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects, Rocket Scientists, Phds, teachers, you name it, but inproper conduct has nothing to do with ones education.

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

During my JC meeting, almost 20 years ago, I was young and stupid and had committed fornication with my boyfriend who I ended up marrying (big mistake, but that's another story). I remember CLEARLY, like it was yesterday, that I sat in the middle of a circle of elders, all grilling me about what I had done, when I had done it, why I had done it, etc. There was only one elder that didn't ask me questions, a man I remember as very kind. He seemed ashamed to be there. When they started asking me for the explicit details I BOLTED out of the KH like a bat out of hell!! Jumped in my car, started it up and sped out of the parking lot, spewing gravel everywhere. One of them actually followed me for a while. I think it was the kindly elder making sure I didn't do something stupid, I guess. I'll never know for sure. I just know someone followed me for a while.

Of course, I was DF'd and never looked back. The few times I have set foot into a KH the smell sickened me and the memories of that day come flooding back.

GH

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Ghost: I sympathyse with you and it is ahorible thing to be fgriiled about things one has done and is embarrassing to talk about and we feel its no ones buisness and something atht will be held against us perpetiually.I would have the done the same thing you did. IM not going to tell others about my sexual actions and details. But if you want to be part of the WT, those are the rules.

But do not be fooled by the appearnce of an elder that seemms to be the nice elders. They are all in cahoots for the most part, one plays the role role of the good elder and an othe rthe role of the stern elder. Do not be fooled by appearances.

In JC, the elders are looking for EVIDENCE. Either self incrimination or other AND to establisg the specific sin that tou are going to be founf guilty of AND to determine if you are repentant.

They will discuss their feelings this among themselves and mot with you. Do not thinks that you can detect their feelingsby the way they appear to you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Besides, sexual arousal has nothing to do with education. Im sure GY male doctors get aroused when seeing the genitals of beautiful women( quote) A doctor once told his girlfriend that is why he has the long white coat to hide his "pleasure"

• jimbob
    jimbob

My wife was df'd before we met. It wasn't til years after we were married that she told me about all of the intimate questions the elders on her JC asked her. When she told me, it made me sick! To this day she doesn't want to discuss it. I wanted to find every one of those bastards and kick the sh*t out of them. I'd bet my life on the fact that probably most JW elders go home and masturbate after a committee meeting. The questions they ask are absolutely ridiculous. Just another reason we're glad were out of this sick, twisted organization!!

• Badger
    Badger

To think I once dreamed of being an elder, so I could have the chance to administer such kind, heartfelt shepherding to the flock...

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

fearnotruth22

Also elders may get aroused when asking sexual questions to beautful sister but the point is that although that may happen, there are questions that must be asked by the JCommitee.

But if you want to be part of the WT, those are the rules.

It has been expressed to the 'sister' that God and God's children will not love her if she does not divulge her most intimate details to a group of men - men that are indeed so arrogant and dark of mind as to believe that it was the way to help her.

criminals

• MsGrowingGirl20
  • Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

John 16:2 "They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God."

My Judicial Committee Kangaroo court was malicious and sadistic to the point of knocking me off the fence forever never to return.The first descriptive word I learned to define/describe them was PREDATORY PSYCHOPATHS.

It was all a crystal clear learning experience the bully elder who was chair owed political favors to the elder who was pressing the trumped up charges against me.

What was soooooo, painful is for my first 5 years I still thought that the JW were the truth and I just got a bad rap from a bum JC.

I learned later on once my deprogramming got underway that this mixed feelings of yearning to go back is STOCKHOLM SYNDROME aka 'traumatic bonding'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit