is this real? Wife got an email from here group elder about daily check in's

by goingthruthemotions 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So this elder is super Brainwashed, as is his wife. She actually made a comment that she wished AntMO 3 was her dad and that he is so cool. Oh my god, i threw up in my mouth.

So Anyways, This Nut job sent an email to my wife that said that the US branch Committee wants daily check ups to see if any one is sick. Not sure why, maybe one of you PIMO elders could elaborate.

Then this nut job said, this has to be done a the Great Tribulation approaches.

These Nut jobs actually believe this is the end, Whats going to happen when this does calm down and things get better. Will it wake up some? Will the GB nuts spin it as people getting a head of the charriot.

This cult is so said, and my wife is lapping it up like there is no tommorrow. Absolutely disgusting.

I am so glad atleast i was able to get my son's out when i left this cult in 2014. I wish she would wake up, but there is no way.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I don’t think the instructions were to literally check in every day, but they have said that group leaders should stay in touch and ensure they are doing ok.. That seems a proper thing to do.

she should be grateful. All my wife has had is a text from elder asking if she had field service to report!

I told her to sarcastically reply saying “ Have they not told you that F/ministry is cancelled “

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Daily check-ins? What a wonderful way to make sure everyone gets coronavirus. The first person the hounder contacts that has it is going to give it to the hounder, who will then spread it to everyone else further down the list. Next day, start back with those who had been healthy, and make sure they get infected. Any that didn't quite get infected yesterday will get it today.

And likely not one of them take so much as a vitamin C pill. They trust in joke-hova, who wants as many sick as possible and then wants to use this to impose full communism. This communism will ruin the lives of the 95% of the people that survive the virus, ensuring that everyone will just work and have nothing to show for it. Nor will there be time for anything that remotely resembles spiritual work. No meditation. No exploring nature. No noticing patterns within one's life. No music, art, or entertainment of any kind. No nothing. Just the drudgery of endless stupid work under the worst conditions imaginable. Which is what this is becoming--daily checkups for people to make sure they are not drifting out, or actually enjoying the time out.

Not to mention, what happens if they run into the one person that has learned, or is in the process of learning, a language like German. I doubt any of the hounders have time to learn German (at least not in the English or Spanish parts of America). I will simply tell them, in German, that I simply do not appreciate them giving me coronavirus to get me back to work helping joke-hova to enslave the whole earth.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Stay in touch is not daily check-ins. She could tell them that you progressively get sick over a few days before it get worse or gets better. And in the event she could not let them know how she is, she trusts you’d let them know. Otherwise, daily is a little too much for her.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I got a call yesterday. Just a, "The circuit overseer told us we have to call everyone in our group(I am still being listed for some reason) EVERY DAY to see if they are okay," when I asked how he was. Then he began with the, "This is the start of the GT. We have to look out for the sheep," and I reminded him they taught Babylon the Great had to fall first and wondered why he had never bothered to call in the past, ever. The only reply before he hung up was, "Well we all have to listen and obey the governing body, it means our lives."

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yes we have literal daily check ins. If we don't call them, they call us.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Even my PIMI JW wife has daily zoom calls. THe whole purpose of this daily check is to keep the dumbs to give a sense of security and make them feel that the Org is so loving, so that nobody strays out.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Next is a sharing of goods. May as well move to a commune.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I should call my old congregations (I went to three different halls while a dub) and tell them I heard everybody is supposed to check in. So I'm checking in. Just in case anybody wonders I'm still apostate. I wonder how many days that would go before I'm served with a no contact order.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

The check-ins are to serve as a daily reminder that you are being watched and your donations are still expected as well as your meeting attendance when stay-at-home is lifted. You better be keeping up on your studies and preparing for meetings as well as if nothing has changed.

WTBTS know well that with the taste of freedom and the bliss that comes from not going to meetings/FS they're going to lose a bunch of publishers when all is said and done.

They're trying to flatten their own curve with a daily nagging reminder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit