hi, I am new, God bless all.

by Daniel Ronjom 27 Replies latest jw friends

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this fella in his “sleepingbag on the beach in Marseillan Plage” building websites...

Did the Jehovahs offer to charge your laptop battery or bring you a generator? That would have been swell of them. You gotta be careful not to get beach sand in your keyboard. It makes the keys stick.

I was thinking about doing some website building on the beach myself, can you give me a tip on what kind of connection you find best. I was going to buy a 1000ft piece of fiber but I still need some hardware with that.

Thanks, and gawd blush.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Danny boy - 1 post in 1 thread.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Going. going, gone.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Ronjom... Didn't they do that song 'Black Betty'?

• deegee
    deegee

🎵🎵 "Oh I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much". 🎵🎵

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d68JWRd-NUU

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Best quote ever RPT, what I should have done myself would of saved me lots of grief :

After thoroughly learning what is (unscriptural) bullshit and what is not, you might come to the conclusion that is will be impossible to identify as a JW and go door-to-door. Telling religious lies to people is cruel and might lead those who are uninformed, mentally instable, sensitive or need structure and a goal in life to a point where they will be lurked into what just feels and sounds good without knowing about the long list of WT's scandals (including sexual/child abuse) failed prophecies, half truths, misquotations, intellectual dishonesty etc. By not becoming a "real" member you will protect yourself from risks involving a tiring routine which will cost you time, energy, money and sometimes your (mental) health, shunning, ban of blood transfusion, interference of elders, judical committees etc.

Thanks man good stuff !

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

You're welcome introvert 2, thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately I was sucked in the cult years before lightning fast and relentless Google Almighty appeared. The info seemed trustworthy and I didn't had time to check everything in libraries. Then came 2012, I was an elder and read about the Candace Conti case. It triggered my gut-feeling that something was seriously wrong with the WTBTS and my conscience drove me to more research. Looking back, I regret it took me too long to open Pandora's Box filled with WT scandals, deceptions and lies so it is therapeutic and a good mental exercise for me to warn others on forehand, even if this Daniel is a troll (which he probably is, lol).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    astmanstanding12 hours ago12 hours ago

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this fella in his “sleepingbag on the beach in Marseillan Plage” building websites...

Did the Jehovahs offer to charge your laptop battery or bring you a generator? That would have been swell of them. You gotta be careful not to get beach sand in your keyboard. It makes the keys stick.

I was thinking about doing some website building on the beach myself, can you give me a tip on what kind of connection you find best. I was going to buy a 1000ft piece of fiber but I still need some hardware with that.

He used to be on a beach in a sleeping bag - he didn't say he is now - you're obviously not too good at reading comprehension.

I know we get our fair share of true blue conservatives on this site, but surely you must know that it's possible for hippies to become successful? I'm sure Richard Branson slept on his fair share of beaches when he was young.

And even if he doesn't become a website designer...even the homeless can dream, can they not? Or are dreams only for rich, privileged kids now?

• steve2
    steve2

You said it, sister! 👏👏👏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit