Has anyone ever personally written to the Society?

by seeitallclearlynow 25 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

I haven't - but a friend of mine who started the journey out of the Borg at the same time did.

Old members on here my remember UncleOnion.

This is a link to a his web site http://www.607v587.com/

http://www.607v587.com/websitepage4.htm First letter to the Society.

Qwerty

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I wrote to them twice. Once was when I was a kid; I think I was hoping my letter would get printed on the back of the WT...lol! I got a form letter in response, which was really disappointing to a kid, you know.

The second time, I was asking for help in finding a particular illustration I had seen in an earlier publication; I couldn't remember where it was. I had already asked the elders in my congregation, and they didn't know where it was. So I described it in a letter to the Society. They wrote back and told me they didn't know where it was, but to keep looking.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Mouthy wrote:

Many times!!! I wrote about the tennis player running around the track with the Flag & telling the world it was her birthday- They replied that was up to her conscience- I wrote about Glen How getting the award- ( no part of Babylon?) I wrote about the huge renervations they were doing on Brooklyn Bethel (If the day was so close for destruction Why???? )

LMAO...you are such a tattle tale.....

Lisa

• Loris
    Loris

In ?78 I did write a letter. I had already asked the elders and got a blank stare.

So I asked headquarters. Who was I ?free? to marry.

I had divorced my husband when I found out that he had molested our eldest daughter. Even tho the elders said that it was an unscriptual divorce because he denied it. It was the 11 year old?s word against his. Yadda yadda.

I made the mistake of allowing a ?brother? to comfort me past the hugging stage. We got df?d. His wife divorced him. We were told that if we married we would never get reinstated because it would be an adulterous marriage. And they would not accept my request for reinstatement as long as I had any sort of contact with him. It didn?t matter that I was pregnant with his child. Out of loyalty to Jehovah I broke it off with the now x-brother. He did not see his son until the child was 6 years old.

I was a young 30 something hot blooded female. The scripture said that if I was inflamed with passion then I should marry.

But I was df?d. The hard hearted Gestapo elder body was not in a mood to reinstate me. I remained df?d for three years. I never missed a meeting the whole three years. I drug my five kids to every meeting unless one of them was too sick to get out of bed.

So here was my dilemma. Mastrubation was not an option. I would not return to the molester. I was not allowed to marry the father of my youngest child. If I married a so called worldly man the Gestapo would see that as disloyalty to Jehovah. I was not allowed not associate with other df?d persons so they were off the availability list. No JW in good standing could associate with me or they would get the ax.

So who was I ?free? to marry?

They wrote a letter to the Gestapo which pissed them off even more.

Loris

• badboy
    badboy

i HAVE WRITTEN 2 LETTERS 2 THE ridgeway.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Loris,

Yours is the kind of case that is embarrasing to the Society.

I will say however that being accused of the crime of being a childmolestor does not make one guilty of such. The Judicial System in the USA is devious. All a woman has to do is to acuse her husdband of childmolesting , which is the clever thing to do if she wants to take his money and his children and to harass him perpetually.

While many children are innocent victims of perverted childmolestor parents. which in my opinion should get punished severely, SOME children are also victims of the mnetal manupilation of their mothers who inculcate into the minds of her children that their father is sexually molesting them.

THe mother's attorney will prove to the court the guilt of an innocent man. Happens in Family Court. An innocent man is ruined for life, children that nevr been harmed grow up believing that their father abuse them.

Suppose the man is found innocent and the mother continues to accuse him and the child still acuses him, he is ruined for life. Even I would not trust him with my kds and will never be convinced of his innocence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit