the latest discussion between the wife & I

by Winston Smith :>D 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

EDITED to keep private in case is ever read in future by wife who escaped the bOrg

PM me if interested in offering advice.

• franklin J
    franklin J

((((((Wiinston))))))

If you love her, be patient. She will come around

After 18 years of marriage ( to the same girl) ....been there, done that.

regards

Frank

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, some of the bickering does appear normal for a couple that is going through such a stressful change, as the 2 of you are.

Some is very frustrating I know - especially if everything you tell her just becomes 1 more thing with which to run to the elders.

Patience is key I guess, but you also have rights as the "head of the household" - perhaps it's about time you started exercising some of them

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Some states allow you to sue for alienation of affection. Check out the link.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/64774/999257/post.ashx#999257

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I just left my JW wife a few weeks ago, and your post reminded me of many of our conversations the last few months.

I wish you all the best!

Walter

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I really feel for you -- I have been there -- I hope things work out for you both

• Satanus
    Satanus

If that starts to drive you nuts, i hope you get out first. If you loose it, that makes you the bad guy, no matter whose fault it is. I have seen this happen a few times.

SS wishing you the best

• sens
    sens

((winston))

this sux...no pun intended..but seriously, man...babe...hun...this is just typical jw bs....let me get this straight...its ok for her to stash her cash, but if you want to keep $$$ aside in case something comes up, suddenly your the bad guy? this is total bs hun...and not even including the other crap ....no offence...but she needs her head read...and not by the elders.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sorry buddy for the screwed up weekend.

You'll enjoy the new WT which tells dubs to not discuss, look at or listen to any negative talk from an apostate. Our wives will really love that one.

I'm not so sure about your oral sex situation, besides I heard your a biter!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

((( Winston )))

Sorry to hear about this....it must be incredibly difficult. Hang in there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit