I Finally Show my Face Again and with Great News!!

by kelpie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystery
    Mystery

Congradulations - to both of you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Way to go Kim. It sounds like your live is going wonderfully.

Balloons ThatsAmazing Awesome !!

A Great Big Hug New Year BabyPregnant SmileyIt It It Mom And BabyBaby Boy TwinsBaby Girl TwinsBaby Bottle.Cry Baby Baby BottleCrawling Baby Crib Crib 2 Stroller Stroller SleepySleepySleepySleepy .

Go Team

All my loveAnimated Hearts

Orangefatcat ( Terry)Orange Fat Cat 15

PS: When it comes to babies I think everyone should have twins.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Congratulations!

My sister, a friend and my cousin are all due around the same time as you...must be something in the water!

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

I am soooo happy to see this news!!!! I will send you an email, as I think i have changed ISP's since last talking to you. We are still in Hay by the way, but looking to get back home this year.

You must find a minute to fill me in on all the fun stuff :) ya know....EDD , the scan, morning sickness etc etc

Totally thrilled for you hun :D

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hey all ... as you can see it is a while between times that i can get on.....

thanks for all your replies and congratulations...

Sphere....... Congratulations to you too!!!!!!. You will be knowing how I feel... good thing for me is..... i will be having a winter baby but you will have to carry yours into summer... I feel sorry for you.

Outbackaussie!!!!!!!!! now it is a long time no speak.. I will give you a call. make sure you call in on the way through!

I heard the heart beat for the first time the other day and it was just awesome and I just bawled (cried)

talk to you all soon.

• Jesika
    Jesika

CONGRATS KELPIE!!!!

Good to see you around again!!!!!!!!!! Missed ya!!!!!!

Love,

Jes

• smack
    smack

I too am 16 weeks pregnant...... what? It's just holiday season beer bloat???

welcome back Kelpie.

Steve

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hey smack..

have you felt your baby move???????

ps.. im not nearly 19 weeks

• Xandria
    Xandria

Congratulations!

Hoping the best for you and the new life you are carrying. May this be a special time for you.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit