I Finally Show my Face Again and with Great News!!

by kelpie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hi All

It has been a while since I was able to log on and spend time going over topics.

I am sorry that I backed out at the last minute with the Secrect Santa. Due to family obligations, landlords wanting their house back and job changes, I didnt have the time to spend to myself.

I know you are all dying to hear my good news.................

As a lot of you know, I miscarried the middle of last year. I would like to announce that I am pregnant again, passed the "danger" stage and I am 16 weeks pregnant.

This time around I have kept it to myself and immediate family and close friends. So far so good.

Just to see the wonderment of an ultrasound and see your little life inside moving is beyond words. As far as we can tell the baby is healthy and going strong. Not to say that the little thing has given us a few scares already and spend a few hours at different times in the emergency ward of the hospital having tests to make sure the baby was still fine....

Again I am sorry for just disappearing but now I hope you understand. Life just sometimes gets sooooo busy you have to make sacrifices.

Love to all and I hope you all had a great christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year.!

Love Kim

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Wow, that IS great news. Welcome back.....!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

((((Kelpie))))

So nice to see you back, and more importantly, things are going real good with your pregnancy.

This is great, and I'm very delighted to read this.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lotsa love from Canada,
    Rayzorblade

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Sorry to hear the sad news of your miscarriage ...

Sooooo early in their little life to pass over ... wonder what lesson there is to be discovered...

However ...

The great news is certainly Great News! And past the caution stage is wonderful!

Hugs & Congratulations!

ESTEE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Congratulations!

Seems there are a lot of babies due around the same time

• shamus
    shamus

Kelpie,

I am very very happy for you! Don't feel bad because you had to look after yourself... LOL!

I an hoping along with you that everything will go fine. After 16 weeks it looks a lot better.... I am very very happy for you!

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Kelpie))) I've missed you!

Congratulations! I really am happy for you.

~Aztec

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

What lovely news Kelpie and Sphere! Best wishes to you both.

Rachel xx

• shera
    shera

Wonderful news.Congrats!

• blondie
    blondie

Great news, Kelpie!

Blondie and Irreverent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit