Interview with an Apostate: Nic-MightyV8

by MightyV8 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• zeb
    zeb

many thanks V-8 nice to be thought well of.

• Tantalon
    Tantalon

Thank you for sharing Nic.

Just wanted to say ; about one of your comments about learning to hug and say "I love you", I too learned this from "worldly" people.

Pretty sad when we were raised in the most loving group of Christians in the world!

That's what I love about this and other apostate sites, so many "me too" moments.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

LOVED this. Thanks Nick.

I really liked your quote:

I personal believe JWs are so heavily brainwashed no one will leave until they themselves are ready.

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Thank you pale.emperor,

I have downloaded your apostate interview haven't yet listened to it but I will for sure.

I personal believe JWs are so heavily brainwashed no one will leave until they themselves are ready.

You just can't fix stupid.

Thank you Tantalon

Just wanted to say ; about one of your comments about learning to hug and say "I love you", I too learned this from "worldly" people.

This was one of the biggest eye-openers that I learnt from "worldly" people.

Pretty sad when we were raised in the most loving group of Christians in the world!

Sad indeed

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Nic religion should never come before family”
    We hugged and cried.
    I could not have asked for more.

This brought tears to my eyes. I'm so so glad....isn't it incredible how a few words many people would take for granted coming from their families can mean the world to exjws, particularly shunned ones.

I'm so sorry for what you've been through...there is more Christian charity in your little finger than in "Lou and Toni"( sound like 2 fat mafia hitmen) whole bodies. You are the one who can hold up your head and say you did all you could for your aging parents - including 'keeping the peace' .

Thank you for your life story it was very interesting And enjoyable to read despite your tragedies you have kept such a positive attitude, very inspiring.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I mentioned it during a Watchtower study once: that scripture that said”Do not let your right hand know what the left hand is doing.”

Hey Humbled I always used to think how on earth that scripture squared with service time cards (and all the bragging now on jwbroadcast LoL)

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Thank you so much Diogenesister your comments are heartwarming again thank you thank you.

Can you hear me smiling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit