JW Apprentice in Hair Salon.

by Disassociated Lady 2 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Listener
    Listener

Lol Smiddy, yes I would have a problem with it, but I'm a female.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

Shirley W "Glad he also made her put up the Christmas decorations, did you ask him if she complained when he asked her to do that?"

The owner told me that she agreed to do it only if he did not tell her family!

She has only recently been baptized as I watched it when I attended a convention earlier this year. Her parents are very strict didn't even want her to have her fringe cut as they didn't want her to look to grown up.

I saw her walking through the town today, she passed me and looked away. I am looking forward to seeing the owner tomorrow to find out if she has been digging for information of it anything else was said since my appointment :-) x

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

I am a massage and beauty therapist, but was not back in the JWs long enough to find out if they would not want me to massage men and bikini wax women...mind you many men now have a wax known as the "back, sack and crack" (excuse the phrase) I wonder if they would let their "sisters" perform treatments like that!!! :-D xxx

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

C'mon , I don't think this is a big deal. She and the cong. are no longer interested in you if you are d/f'd or d/a'd. What you do is not their concern.

As an employee she would be told, if she asked the elders or looked it up, to treat all her employer's customers properly, just keep the dealings to business but serve you as her employer directs.

My wife , (super keen Witness) has been in that position and used the d/fd ones name and was friendly in her tone......in the course of business only of course.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

The owner of the salon visited my home today. He told me that this apprentice told him that I tried to come back to the JWs but got disfellowshipped because I wouldn't conform! She was not aware that I was raised in the JWs either. She had the cheek to refer to me as "strange" to the owner who is a friend of mine. So she has told him information that has been fed to her and then presents him with a JW video on their website about the "sin of gossiping"!!!!!!!!

From what he has told me she is having a difficult time being out in the big wide world, his beauty therapist contacted him from the salon saying that the apprentice ran out of the building crying so I am not sure what that is all about. Not sure if she will still be there when I go to my next appointment.

• rebel8
    rebel8

As a side point:

The plus side is that she could be a hard and honest worker.

This has no correlation to being a jw. That is a myth they created about themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit