What is the appeal of Watchtower Farm and Patterson?

by Never Was 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• toreador
    toreador

Yeah I was wondering about the music too. I thought I had a virus take over my computer or sumtin. It took a while to find out which page was doing it as I had several open at the same time.

• toreador
    toreador

I think most jws think it as some sort of dreamland and it has a mystic about it because that is where the bulk of Jehovahs spirit operates.

• jsnsswtgrl
    jsnsswtgrl

Part of the appeal is that only the "elite" are invited.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, jsnsswtgrl, to the board. This must be newbie day. Yes, artificial "demand" can be created by limiting "supply".

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Mulan i put it on mute

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

The appeal is God's Kingdom expansion and the Bible education work growth.

• topanga
    topanga

I was at lunch in the bethel dining room, and a sister at a nearby table got sick and passed out right in the midle of lunch.

NO one got up to help no one rushed to her aide they didn't miss a beat shoveling food in to their mouths.

Getting their meal was more important. The love was not there that day. it was exactly like watching zombies

But do you get it? being conditioned to ignore a cry for help being desensitized

they act the same way when a fellow christian needs help they just sit there and ignore it.

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe like visiting the wizard of OZ? Going to the place with all the answers. *LOL* AND most who visit could probably use a heart, some brains, and/or a little courage...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• amac
    amac
    NO one got up to help no one rushed to her aide they didn't miss a beat shoveling food in to their mouths.

You mean she just lay there passed out and no one helped her, they all just hept eating??? Wow! Is she still laying there?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I was at lunch in the bethel dining room, and a sister at a nearby table got sick and passed out right in the midle of lunch.

Reminds me of the book The Time Machine, when the girl fell in the river and started drowning and no one payed any attention.

Zombies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit